Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

flintclan family tree by yaksha.

Artist yaksha. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

flintclan family tree

Postby yaksha. » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:40 pm

started playing clangen yesterday and I've been having a lot of fun with it! I let everything randomize, from names to deaths, so it produces some interesting combos!
    unfortunately lost my original clan because I had to reinstall the game, so flintclan is technically my second run! fell in love with the leader and her mate and decided to draw the kits they had over the course of my plays today! I decided to limit myself to 50 moons a clan because I'm worried about my game glitching again x___x but I had fun with this clan!

froststar still had all nine lives by the end! her mate was rosespirit, another she-cat!
    together they had batpelt, snapheart, and bonepaw (first litter), icyskip (second litter), and snowkit and algaekit (third litter)!

froststar (she-cat) was strict, smart, and 94moons
    rosespirit (she-cat) was playful, formerly a kittypet, and 86moons
    batpelt (she-cat) was adventurous, an excellent fighter, and 45moons; her mate was goldendapple and she was the only one of the family to gain an accessory (jay feathers)!
    snapheart (she-cat) was sneaky, a fantastic teacher, and unfortunately died when she was only 19moons old
    bonepaw (tom) was daring and unfortunately died when he was only 6moons old
    icyskip (she-cat) was bloodthirsty, a great speaker, and 22moons old; her mate was lionwhisker! she went on to have two kits named crowkit (tom) and pansykit (she-cat)!
    algaekit (she-cat) was inquisitive and 4moons old, while snowkit (she-cat) was bouncy and 4moons old

there were quite a few other cats I fell in love with, such as seadaisy, scorchstreak, almondleaf, and newtfeather, but I don't know if I'll draw family trees for them :0c either way, thank you for looking and reading my rambling if you did! x___x
koa ♡ adult ♡ nb
genshin ♡ kpop ♡ vrchat
kyusnippy
yaksha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me