Woah a B.Wolf story scene

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Woah a B.Wolf story scene" by ARCH4VED

Postby ARCH4VED » Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:52 am

While everyone slept, a mysterious two mysterious figures landed in the camp. It was the two Butterfly wolves named Zombie and Wildflower, they looked at them sleeping peacefully. Zombie was surprised there was nobody there to guard, "I expected more to be awake." Zombie admitted, Wildflower nodded in agreement to this. Wildflower flapped their wings and flew over to the rock where Mizuki was 'sleeping.' Windflower looked around as they landed and then found blood on the rocks. He looked at it in shock, Wildflower flew up to Zombie and sighed, "I..am afraid that someone that wasn't us went on a rampage." Wildflower said in a quiet voice. Zombie and Wildflower flew around looking at each wolf. Indeed someone had brutally murdered them, that would explain the lack of guards or anyone awake. Zombie grumbled as he folded his wings. They both knew it wasn't them who did but who was it?

WE WILL FIND OUT NEXT TIME- JOKING

Zombie looked for clues but couldn't find anything, on the other hand, Wildflower found a small catch of purple fur that got snagged onto the log. They inspected closer and found tiny bits of purple hair next to each body. They looked around and noticed the wolf with purple hair, they went over and inspected them. There was lots of purple hair next to it, they glared and then realized. It was the time that butterfly wolves shed. They started to growl at the wolf, and the wolf noticed. It jumped up and lashed at Zombie but Wildflower bit the wolf's mouth. Zombie instantly slashed it across it chest as in launched at them. The injury made the wolf cough and continue lashing at them. Wildflower attempted to scratch their shoulder but in the end it hit their neck, The purple wolf screeched and collapsed. wildflower and Zombie looked at each other in shock and nodded, they found some paper and a pencil and wrote a note that follows,

"We came here to find all where dead and we inspected around, we found this one was alive and we fought it to attempt to scare it off but unfortunately one of us missed, we are sorry." They left the note on the purple one and flew off.

- I finally wrote this story scene hooray!
Last edited by ARCH4VED on Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have to redo this uh. I was CrazySilv_er

ImageImageImageImage
ARCH4VED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Woah

Postby Birdae » Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:28 am

Oh looks cool! A story scene would be nice
Birdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARCH4VED » Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:09 am

I MADE IT INTO A STORY SCENE JUST NOW, FINALLY!
I have to redo this uh. I was CrazySilv_er

ImageImageImageImage
ARCH4VED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me