Story scene pt.3 - Please read❤

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Story scene pt.3 - Please read❤" by ARCH4VED

Story scene pt.3 - Please read❤

Postby ARCH4VED » Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:08 am

All comments are appreciated

Abe is the dragon while DRAGON is the black and White cat.
The leaders of Glaze'Clan and Sap'Pack have met up and decided that they will go back to the mysterious cave...

The group walked into the cave, nothing out of the ordinary was there. The rushing water sound was still echoing through the cave, and the cave itself was filling with plants, scrolls, and books, even some items. Coralie adjusted her hat as she looked over at a large number of scrolls and books, her jaw dropped as she ran open to them in excitement. "Look, guys! We can find so much information here!" Coralie yelled as she quickly opened the scrolls and glanced through them. Singer, Coralie's brother went up to a scroll across the cave, "Right, there is this one too!" He yelled back, he looked up at the wall and started to laugh, "And there is one hanging in the vines!" Fluffy looked around, ignoring the two siblings. She walked over to a river that was rushing with energy. Meanwhile Macro was standing in the gateway, standing guard, and Dragon(c) was climbing around investigating. Meanwhile, Feather and Carlin were sitting behind watching. Fluffy gasped in shock, jumping back from the river. "What did you get wet?" Singer smiled as he friendly mocked Fluffy, Fluffy looked over at Singer. "No...I think you all should look up..." Fluffy said hesitantly, she turned around slowly, facing the others as she looked up herself. Abe, the dragon, growled loudly as he grasped onto the ceiling. He dropped onto the ground and roared loudly, "Hey! He is the one who attacked me!" Carlin yelled out. Macro looked from the doorway, he turned to go get help but Abe shot a ball of energy to block them in, all of them. Abe turned at glared at Carlin, "You! You should have died after that attack!" Abe yelled loudly at Carlin. Fluffy was confused as he looked over at Carlin, "What did you do to anger them?" Fluffy asked Carlin, but before Carlin could answer, Abe did. "Because she came here, now all of you shall die together!" Abe scratched at the tiles and shot a ball of energy, like the one which trapped them. It was coming right for dragon, dragon shielded his eyes from the light which the energy gave off. It knocked dragon off of the branches and knocked him out.

I shall make a fighting Story Scene in a bit or when I want to!
I have to redo this uh. I was CrazySilv_er

ImageImageImageImage
ARCH4VED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Story scene pt.3 - Please read❤

Postby ARCH4VED » Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:32 am

Psst; I will be making the pt.4 either today or in the spend of a few days if I procrastinate...
I have to redo this uh. I was CrazySilv_er

ImageImageImageImage
ARCH4VED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Story scene pt.3 - Please read❤

Postby ARCH4VED » Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:45 pm