Based on Click to view
Artist khvoxtic [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
61 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #2088 : winner pg 3!!

Postby khvoxtic » Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:37 pm

I love pirates <3 I was gonna say a nice and simple kid, but this kid aint the most simple!
      I really like them, I think they're quite neat and I hope yall like them as well !!

For this kal, tell me about a time they had to conquer a fear.
      500 words or 1 art piece or a 4 panel comic to answer this prompt!

This will end 15th of Nov @ 23:59 CS Time

Code: Select all
      [b]username + number ::[/b]
      [b]kalon name ::[/b]
      [b]prompt ::[/b]

Edits:
      [s] hair, shine

Last edited by khvoxtic on Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #2088

Postby vyntageheart » Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:39 pm

username + number :: softbarks 8447
kalon name :: tbd
prompt :: mark
vyn | he/they 🏳️‍⚧ | adult
{ link } { link } { link } { link } { link }

woweee it's a signature
vyntageheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Safe_Haven » Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:50 pm

username + number :: Safe_Haven [520125]
kalon name :: Cyllic
prompt ::
    This is the story of The Great Beastkeeper.
    It all began with a child: Cyllic. When he was 15, his family and their entire ship of sailors were destroyed by a sea monster. He and his friend, Nova were the sole survivors. They were rescued by a pirate named Kasai who recruited and trained them.

Years later, he was living his best life with his two friends. However, soon enough, the beast of the waters returned.
    Now, Cyllic was a brave boy, but he was unprepared. A storm was thrashing the ship, waves crashing over the deck and threatening to drown those above. He was focused on helping secure the sails, when he noticed the vile creature utilizing this moment.

Lightning lashed, thunder roared. Fear filled his lungs and engulfed his breath, much like the water below soon would. But he fought on, trudging relentlessly, daring to face the monster that destroyed his life early on.

The crew was badly hurt. Some were never seen again. The monster was destroying his new home once more—the last thing he would do was sit back and watch, as he had to all those years before. Somehow, he managed to find the strength within to challenge the pain, through the fear. His new friends, Nova and Kasai, were both endangered by the beast.

He took a stand. It is said that the instant the creature saw him, it settled down. Some stories say he vanquished the beast, others say he gave mercy. We may truly never know the truth. However, we do know that all stories are consistent in the following:

When it was over, the clouds broke around him. Light dared to peek through the cracks to announce the day's new hero: Cyllic. He fell to his knees, and sobbed endlessly into the sky. Cyllic, who tamed the beast. Cyllic, who settled the waters. Cyllic, the lonely, lost child he was all those years ago. Cyllic, the hero.

He became known as the Great Beastkeeper. The one who forgave. Every sailor and pirate alike soon grew to respect him despite his humble beginnings. However, as all heroes' journeys come to a close, eventually his name drifted off people's lips, disregarded as merely legend. But trust me, little ones: he is real. And he is out there. After all, legends never die.
[391/500]
Last edited by Safe_Haven on Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━
___Lucifer | Puppy___
━━━━━━━━━
╔═══════════════════════════╗
they/them; he/him; she/her;
woof/woofs; storm/storms
╚═══════════════════════════╝
━━━━━━━━━
___Toyhouse | Kalons___
━━━━━━━━━
Safe_Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanrouge » Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:51 pm

Marking! Gorgeous kal!
LEFT SIDE, RIGHT SIDE━━━━
━━━━━━━━ 歯を突き出して パッパッパッ
━━━━━ [ HAHA,YOU ARE KING ] ━━━━━
I love my gay sons
Make out with the dragon
● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●
I found him in the woods, he's mine now.
KING My Kalons Link

Vanrouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LokisTrick » Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:01 am

username + number ::
kalon name ::
[b]prompt ::

Mark ^^
Dreaming Deep~

Looking for celestial garden item set!
LokisTrick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:20 am

username + number :: SilhouetteStation + 676516
    kalon name :: Mauriste

prompt :: (476w)

He thought that he feared the world.

Gazing upon a map as a young child, he was filled with an overwhelming sense of helplessness as his little mind tried to comprehend how big it all was. The world was huge, and he was such a small thing. Just a boy, just a minute part of something much bigger than himself. But he was also a stubborn, determined sort of boy; so he turned his fear into the sense of anticipation and, when he was old enough, took that map and joined a crew to set sail. It felt like he had to.

Giving into fear was not something he would allow himself to do, and so he was determined to conquer it. Vanquish it. He lived on the ocean more than he lived on land. The ground became too steady for his wandering feet, and he could only sleep with the rocking of the waves. He had salt on his skin and salt in his hair, but a light in his eyes, and a laughter that echoed for miles. His greatest fear became his greatest love. He saw every shade of blue and green and gray in those white-capped waves, and rejoiced in living underneath the limitless expanse of sky above. He looked down into the deepest abyss without so much as batting an eyelid. He decorated his body with tattoos of ships and anchors and the fabled monsters that lurked in the deep. He drank, and he sang, and he made himself a patchwork family as he explored everything that the world was willing to offer. Every island, every channel, every bay. He craved the adventure. He wanted to see it all.

And then one day, he had.

Gazing upon his map as a grown man, he was filled with an overwhelming sense of helplessness as his befuddled mind tried to comprehend how small it all was. The world was not as huge as he first thought, and he had explored every inch of it. He had dedicated his life to this adventure - the thrill of seeing something new, something exciting - and in his quest to win battle against fear, he'd inadvertently twisted it into something else. Only, this wasn't so easily overcome. For all that he'd experienced - the storms, the heatwaves, the doldrums - this was the thing that sent him into a panic. That had him grasping the table in a white-knuckled grip, breath catching in his chest, vision blurring at the edges. He felt - unmoored. Adrift in an ocean that would never again be unfamiliar. Knowing that no land would ever be uncharted, no sea unexplored. Nothing would ever be new again.

He thought that he no longer feared the world, but now he found himself fearing it in an entirely new way.

And what a bitter, twisted irony that was.

Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atomic Samurai » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:57 am

username + number :: Atomic Samurai + 609300
kalon name :: Malacia

Stormy seas the color of the night sky crash against the boat with enough force to shake all those on board. Sending the crew this way and that, barrels skidding, slicked with torrents of rain and disorienting their vision. And above the roar of the wind and sea someone called, "There's a breach in the hull, everyone, to the lifeboats!"

Everyone scattered, fleeing to the sides, scrambling to get onto the lifeboats and abandon ship. A flurry of fur and crashing as the vessels hit the water, person affects left to decorate the seafloor in time.

Malacia, a mere cabin boy at the time, felt his pelt stand on end in fear, despite the water that bogged him down. But he didn't run for the safety of the lifeboats. Despite how his pads slid across the wood underfoot he managed to get below into the cabins. Water had already overtaken most of the space, sheets drowned and mattresses unusable and waterlogged.

He looked across the room, eyes honing in on where his bed was. Though he couldn't see it, he could see his bag floating at the surface, strap trapped in his bedside table's drawer. Malacia sucked in a breath about to take the plunge under the murky water to get it, shutting his eyes he pulled back and-

Teeth grabbed him by his scruff, hauling him back up the stairs, "Are you trying to get yerself killed, kid?!"

"Cap'n, lemme go, I need to- to- my charts-!"

"They ain't worth yer life, boy." The captain growled in response as they emerged above deck, and Malacia was lugged towards the the of the ship, he slid as his legs lost footing, bumping into the wall and tumbling over it and into the safety of a lifeboat, Cap'n throwing himself in shortly thereafter and cutting the line. The pair crashed down into the water below.

"S-stop, I wanna go back-!" Malacia nearly threw himself out the boat, but was stopped again.

"You can't go back, it's sinkin', have you lost your mind?!"

"I don't care, I don't care!" He cried, unable to tell if the droplets rolling down his face were rain or tears. The ship sunk lower and lower, waves wrapping it in a sinking hug. Malacia sobbed. The ship he'd been born on, the only place he'd ever lived. He'd not even set foot on dry land before. "W-where am I gonna go now..? Everything's gone, the ship, my charts..."

"There's a port town in that direction," Cap'n pointed with a lazy shrug. "We'll dock there and meet up with the others."

"I- I don't- my home, it's-"

"I know, Malacia, I know. It's scary. But you ain't the only one whose lost somethin' tonight. And you've still got us."

A reassuring paw sat on his shoulder, and his downcast eyes met the Cap'n's reassuring smile. On the horizon he could see the town, buildings tall against the rising sun. And he steeled himself. Yes.... everything would be okay.

[500/500]
Last edited by Atomic Samurai on Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage

Above art of my Plume Linden by bright star

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Atomic Samurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zigzagoon » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:25 am

username + number :: Zigzagoon 97981
kalon name :: Kai (he/they)

Their appearance may lead you to believe that the biggest fear they conquered has something to do with the dark depths of the ocean, or the vast endless open seas. Alas, those are things that Kai knew he could never fully conquer, for could nature ever be truly conquered? The waves and storms were unpredictable and filled him with fear, but that was almost the charm, something that got the adrenaline going. The ocean was also where he felt most at home.
Kai doesn't enjoy being surrounded by others. In fact, if he'd had it his way, he would have been sailing alone. He didn't know what it was exactly he was afraid of - embarrassing himself? Not being impressive enough? It was an odd fear for him to get to grips with. But that's where his crew comes in. Joining others who share a passion for the high seas just as he does was the first step to overcoming his fear. It gave him a job to focus on, and it got him to talk more and open up with those who worked beside him. Making someone laugh, now that felt good, as did having a partner by their side when the waves were particularly rough; they could overcome it together. Rising through the ranks on the ship was just a bonus to their growing confidence.
While they still aren't fond of large crowds, they find stepping back on land a lot more bearable these days, because they know that the crew has their back. [255]

Last edited by Zigzagoon on Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
════════════
    My Info
    ♕ Zig / Jig / El
    ♕ they/them
    ♕ Feel free to send me a PM!
    ToyhouseCS UMA's
════════════

Zigzagoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrano » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:50 am

username + number :: cyrano + 887402
kalon name :: Beatrice le'flam
used to be: smith(ers) & s-simplicity| toyhou.se | my kalons
Cyrano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cattail » Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:03 am

username + number :: cattail 1030374
kalon name :: Nigel
prompt :: (476 words)
Nigel was born a pirate, his father and his father before him were well renowned and feared pirates, but he was as always a disappointment because despite being born into a family of pirates Nigel was greatly afeard of the ocean and its creatures below, Because of this reason he was an outcast left on an island with his mother, Then one year when he came of age his father came to retrieve him to see if he had overcome his fear of the ocean and because before his grandfather left this earth he gave Nigel something, something that could help lead them to the biggest buried treasure ever found by his grandfather and Nigel's father wanted it with or without Nigel, so when Nigel refused to go with him his father left but planned on coming back to get what he wanted, But little did he know the daughter of his archenemy was also after the same thing, she had been gaining Nigel's trust (he didn't know who she was) and so that night she made her move and knocking him out cold she kidnapped Nigel and took him to her ship (see she didn't know he was afraid of the ocean) and when he woke up he found he was in the middle of the ocean with the she-kalon who he trusted most, so after she told him of the legend of his grandfather's treasure together they found out it was the story he told Nigel when he was little so Nigel agreed to go and find the treasure but he would stay in the captains cabin the whole way, along the way they came across his father's ship and there was a battle between the two ships, as Nigel watched from the cabin his fathers crew jumped onto the ship and then he seen his own father fighting the she-kalon he had come to love and was winning, so grabbing his sword he ran out confronting not only his worst fear (the ocean) but his father as well, he fought off his father and was winning but while he was busy one of his father's crew wounded the she-kalon and she fell into the ocean, running to the edge of the ship where she fell into the depths Nigel took a deep breath stepping back he remembered what she said to him "there's a whole world out there you are missing Nigel, you have the strength to overcome this fear you just have to want to bad enough, I have faith in you you will overcome it I know you will when the time comes" he jumped in swimming into the dark depths to save the one he loved, upon rescuing her they got back on her ship and finished the fight together then went on their way to find his grandfather's treasure. 
Last edited by Cattail on Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
: ̗̀{⏱}༉~》𝕵𝖆𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖗 𝖁𝖑𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖗 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖑 ☽˖*࿐ྂ
《❝𝑻𝒊𝒄𝒌, 𝒕𝒐𝒄𝒌, 𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈.❞》
❝𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒌 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍,
𝒇𝒐𝒓
𝒚𝒐𝒖.❞
: ̗̀{⏲}➛follow Stormbird
she makes beautiful art ♡

《𝕳𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖞 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖘𝖔𝖓 》
{⏱}❝ 𝑫𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆
𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏,
𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐. ❞