Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Lilypad and Karasu by LittleSpud

Artist LittleSpud [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lilypad and Karasu

Postby LittleSpud » Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:30 pm

A little late for cat day but still wanted to make it. ^^

This drawing is of my two lovely cats, Lily (left) and SuSu (right)

Lily: I've had Lily since she was a kitten and as of right now she is 14! She always gives me a chirp and a purr whenever she sees me and never fails to brighten my day. Due to me having high anxiety and other issues which I suspect is ADHD and Slight Autism she is always there when I need her, if I'm having a panic attack she always finds me and gives me cuddles and kisses or holds my hand or gives Me pets. And for that I want to thank her by making this art in her honor. She is still alive as of right now but I don't know how many years I have left with her so I would like to make this while I can as she is developing health issues. She has always been there for me and I hope it stays that way as long as possible and I would be broken without her.

Karasu: As of today I have had Karasu for only 6 days! She is a really great cat and only a year and a half old. She had 8 kittens at the age of six months and 1 of which my brother owns and is laying with me while I type this >w<. We said we wouldn't get anymore cats after we got her kitten but we soon realized no one wanted a mama kitty as she was still at the rescue center. After about a month of debating we adopted Karasu (Who was named Lilly at the time XD) and her roommate Blossom who we named Addy (She was also a mama kitty and had been there for 3 years and we later found out after adopting her she had been abused so she is slowly warming up to us). My parents decided to let me keep Karasu because of Lily's developing health issues so I wouldn't be as lost if something happened to her.

I love these two so much and they are the best things (along with my parents having my brother) that has ever happened in my life <3
LittleSpud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me