Halloween sima #21 by Glispa

Based on Click to view
Artist Glispa [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Halloween sima #21

Postby Glispa » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:10 am

The flickering image of a life that once was.
The repeated depiction of a pre-recorded memory

Giving the impression of life to what has been lost.

Edits
Reaper - 60% opacity (Subspecies)

Coloured sclera - Light pink sclera (Common)
Pupil edit - light pink pupil (Uncommon)
Firefly jewel (Rare)
Fur edit - Fluffier chest, stomach and tail (Rare)
Visible jewel powers - Hologram effect, striped glitch particles and faint glow (Rare)

Notes
Pinkish purple jewel - Power of mind

To enter for this sima explain their favourite memory
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

His name is Lanthorne and he's owned by Rondell
Last edited by Glispa on Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━⦗ ⦘━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
I'm a weird yet friendly
guy who doesn't have
much to any clue as to
what he's doing. So be
patient with me please

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
━━━━━⦗ ⦘━━━

━━━━━━⦗ ⦘━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
I n t e r e s t s
*Sonic the hedgehog
Undertale
*Crocheting
*Drawing

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
━━━⦗ ⦘━━━━━

━━ do you think ━━━
even the worst person can change...?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
━━━⦗ Da | Characters | tumblr ⦘━━━━

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
━━━⦗ ⦘━⦗ ⦘━⦗ ⦘━⦗ ⦘━━━━
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
that everyone can be a good person,
━━ if they just try? ━━
Glispa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween sima #21

Postby ravemn » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:55 pm

Username:

ravemn

Name:

Knox

Male

Favourite memory:

Knox's favorite memory is from when he was a young kit. His family didn't live close to anything fun or with anything much to do except the local hang out spots the older kits decided to claim as their own. Knox wasn't the type to hang out with people much and always clung to his mother. She knew his dream was to see the ocean one day and she figured he was due for his first trip.
They left in the early morning, his mother not even telling him where so she could surprise him. The morning slowly drifted into late afternoon as they arrived. The salty smell in the cool air filled his nostrils as the ocean began to peek over the horizon. Knox's heart began to pound as he realized what was going on. "The beach!" The young kit exclaimed in delight. His mother was so proud. Before she knew it, Knox was out of the car running to the beach feeling the warm sand on his feet just like he had always dreamed.
Knox would always remember the day he finally got to visit the beach for the first time with his mother.

-
Only here for simas
closed for agings/myos unless USD

-------------
rav/ren - adult
Image - Image - Image
they/she
-------------
black lives matter.
stop asian hate.
trans rights are human rights.
free palestine
all eyes on rafah

ravemn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rondell » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:04 pm

Username: Rondell
Name: Lanthorne
Favourite memory:

Lanthorne doesn't remember much from before they became a reaper, and what they DO remember is fragmental at best. Random images, snippets of song, flickers of a face... whatever he WAS, he isn't any longer. That's why he clings so strongly to the new memories he's made in the afterlife - memories that often involve his job. Lanthorne's favorite was the third soul he made contact with, a Sima who had passed so suddenly that they didn't even realize it had happened. They were confused, hurt, lost... and Lanthorne really hated to see them that way. He was able to reach out to them using his jewel powers and help them come to terms with what had happened, to realize and accept that they had died as well as tie up a few loose ends they'd left behind. The soul shone brightly at this moment, and entered the underworld peacefully. The whole experience was transformational for Lanthorne, and helped him come to terms with HIS new situation too: Whatever his past had been, this was his present. He was here to help people and to keep balance in the world. Up to this point he'd been unsure of his role as a reaper. But now he realized his true power.

He'll never forget the difference he made in one Sima's non-life, and he'll never stop striving to help others get through the most difficult of times. It gives him a sense of direction.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the Agglomeration!
(I.E. my characters...)

P.S - Happy holidays!!
Rondell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glispa » Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:19 am

Rondell wrote:Username: Rondell
    Name: Lanthorne
    Favourite memory:

Lanthorne doesn't remember much from before they became a reaper, and what they DO remember is fragmental at best. Random images, snippets of song, flickers of a face... whatever he WAS, he isn't any longer. That's why he clings so strongly to the new memories he's made in the afterlife - memories that often involve his job. Lanthorne's favorite was the third soul he made contact with, a Sima who had passed so suddenly that they didn't even realize it had happened. They were confused, hurt, lost... and Lanthorne really hated to see them that way. He was able to reach out to them using his jewel powers and help them come to terms with what had happened, to realize and accept that they had died as well as tie up a few loose ends they'd left behind. The soul shone brightly at this moment, and entered the underworld peacefully. The whole experience was transformational for Lanthorne, and helped him come to terms with HIS new situation too: Whatever his past had been, this was his present. He was here to help people and to keep balance in the world. Up to this point he'd been unsure of his role as a reaper. But now he realized his true power.

He'll never forget the difference he made in one Sima's non-life, and he'll never stop striving to help others get through the most difficult of times. It gives him a sense of direction.

Your story really spoke to me so take good care of Lanthorne
━━⦗ ⦘━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
I'm a weird yet friendly
guy who doesn't have
much to any clue as to
what he's doing. So be
patient with me please

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
━━━━━⦗ ⦘━━━

━━━━━━⦗ ⦘━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓