Time spent 1 hour, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

The Scarecrow

Postby sapphirespirit » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:03 pm

The Scarecrow

The Third Costumed Horse is up!
To win This silly spookster Horse, Fill out the form below!
This is an Impress Me Adopt, So go all out for your forms! Pretty them up, go all in on art-whatever it is you'd like!
This horse comes with a few Bonus Gifts, soooo-
I'll be taking Everything into consideration from Breed type, Name, Decoration, Prompt work, etc!
So good luck all!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name(s):[/b](Be Creative ;) )
[b]Breed:[/b]Haflinger
[b]Gender:[/b](Mare/Stallion/Gelding)
[b]Color:[/b] Flaxen Chestnut
[b]Describe their Friendship with a crow:[/b]
[b]Prompt Work:[/b] (Pick At[i] Least[/i] Two!Pick as many as you wish otherwise)(Writing Prompts Must be min. 100 words)
-Art
-Short Story/Poem
-Personality
-Art/Show/Describe Their Home
-Extra(Go wild?)

In Addition to This Awesome Costume and A unique BG , You will Get 2 free Breedings using this Horse, AND A Crow Companion!
This Ends Nov 13 -Will extend if absolute necessary

S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Sanctum In The Swamplands ,Sapphy's Carousel Menagerie
Silverbell Ranch Cattle Adopt, Eletoo,Aduiri
Seeking Stamps for my adoptables! Pm if interested.
I'm an artist at these adoptables:
Cottonwood Wild Horse Ranch
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

Seeking Art for my Fursona! Please PM me if interested!

My Cottonwood Horses (huge wip)
My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Hounds and Siberian River Hounds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Scarecrow

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:49 pm

Username:
Spiritstar3
Name(s):
Hay I'm Walking Here
Espantalho (Brazilian Portuguese)
Breed:
Haflinger
Color:
Flaxen Chestnut
Describe their Friendship with a crow:
Tal loves crows, in fact, and has a befriended a pretty little female. Her name is Ravenna, like raven, despite being a crow and not a raven. He met her just a few years back. She was actually a baby back then, and had fallen from her nest. He couldn't get her back up there...despite being on the taller side. She decided she wanted to go with him, anyway. With a neigh of agreement, he said it was okay. They've been traveling companions and best friends ever since.
Prompt Work:
Personality
Tal is quite the kind and caring young stallion. He's generous to others, even other stallions, and likes to help. He cares for mares and foals a great deal. Despite being somewhat of a flirt, he treats mares well, and would make a great father some day. Even if he's big and scary looking or seeming...he's a softy. He's a sweetheart with a heart of gold, and hobbies. These include running, playing, eating and napping. He'll tell you napping is in fact a hobby or pastime.
(86 or 87 words?)

Tal can be stubborn and hard headed, rash and quick to act at times. This can get him into trouble, like rushing to save a little animal from brambles. He once got stuck doing this...He can be loud and wild at times as well. He seems cold if angered bad enough, and withdrawn if upset. Then again, he bottles things up a lot, and will then 'explode'. He doesn't like fire or thunder...and in fact gets spooked by such. He also doesn't always listen, so that's another negative trait.

(91 words for negative traits, but I hand counted these...so you can put it in a word counter if you want to check)

Home
Tal makes his home in a barn, of course. He gets to see his crush or crushes all the time, but will never tell who it is/who they are. Enough about the crushes, anyway. You're here to hear about his home, right? He has his own stall, of course, and it's a very nice stall. He has doors in the back that lead out to a paddock area just for him. Of course, some of the others have paddocks as well. His paddock has a gate into the field, which...he's taught himself to open. It's one of the few gates he actually can open. The paddock and pasture he considers home as well. Of course they are, the barn is set upon the land with the pasture. The pasture, now, the pasture is beautiful.

There's another fenced in area up a small incline. The pasture itself has a couple little hills, not too hard to climb. There's trees and two lakes, providing shade and two water sources. He can kick up his hooves and run, lie down and roll, nap in the shade or sun, and graze.

He loves it here.

(193 words? Hand counted again, so check it if you like)

(I'm terrible at coding and stuff...so colors are the best I can do at prettying up, and putting some things in italics and what not)

Last bumped by sapphirespirit on Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:49 pm.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me