username: velot
Archive link/name: eventide grotto
item/s: shiny phandarin myo

proof of approval: Image

username + ID: Velot + 593353
archive: CS Forums
Pokemon name: Comi [Minun]
pokemon pronouns: He/They
prompt: Comi and Dee are a part of a comedy trio of friends on a team specializing in slapstick contest battles! They are preformers to the tune of Chip n Dale mixed with Tom and Jerry and are often the rodent tricksters in their act!

They typically preform in a miming fashion similar to old black and white films of the silent film era, a trademark of these contests featuring the team. They usually will bait their opponent into traps and cheer on their partners with great tenacity when a "trick" lands. Comi is often the rambunctious and accident prone character in their acts, and is often the one to discharge energy. While Dee makes shows of electricity by draining the charge from the stadium to produce suitable lighting effects for their acts! She is the strategist and often the brain and more cautious of the two. Sometimes the two are joined by a third member of the team who acts like a Tough bodyguard type character, and other times it's this character that has tricks played on them!

The two have always been in the competitive contest scene, and one could say they were made for it! They come from a show pokémon breeder who was a fan of pokémon with rare features. These two were passed down to the breeder's great grandchild who raised them from eggs, forming a close bond with the pair! The kid became so well known in the show scene that the team gained quite a reputation for their humorous and unconventional contest battles, with their greatest strength and traits were making the audience laugh!

Today, their contests continue on your even still with the pokeémon team thriving and enjoying their act... They think the best part of the day is to fill a totally silent stadium with the sounds of laughter~
Velot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me