Based on Click to view
Artist Dragonheart48 [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chaos Fusion for Design Comp | part 2

Postby Dragonheart48 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:18 am

My Entry Featuring Concept Ramblings
Obligatory, none of my random concepts have to be used these were just the things in my brain when I was makin' the friend

Pokemon Fused: Luxray | Joltik | Scolipede

Typing Concept: Electric Bug Dual-Type or Electric Poison Dual-Type
While with Joltik and Scolipede it makes a lot of sense for this mon to gain a bug type, honestly conceptually I really enjoy the Electric Poison typing.

Ability Concepts: Intimidate [ Luxray ], Poison Point [ Scolipede ], Compound Eyes [ Joltik ], Guts [ Luxray ], Speed Boost [Scolipede]
Intimidate is just one of those slightly busted abilities that's always solid, and Guts is in a similar boat though it is a hidden ability on Luxray. If you did want the poison typing Poison Point is a really fun ability, it's been nerfed in the games a bit but if you wanted to run like og poison point then you could use Luxray's attack based stats and back up any contact moves with that chance of being poisoned. Compound Eyes is just neat, more accuracy is always nice!

Rough Stat Concepts:
Luxray has a pretty solid stat total, but combining with Joltik and Scolipede could shift how you distribute the stats and in turn patch one of Luxray's bigger weak points. Luxray has a massive attack stat and hits like a truck but it's really slow, meanwhile Scolipede is also attack strong while not having great special attack it has a pretty decent speed stat. While I didn't talk about it above, the ability Speed Boost can also help in this area making the mon even faster.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me