My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .

Postby valkyrie,, » Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:03 am

be sure to fill out the form provided on the event page to have an artist claim your cloud!
ImageImage
.....................┏━━━━━━━━━━◦♡◦━━━━━━━━━━━┓

------------ | 𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛 | 𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚝 | 𝚝𝚑 | -
.....................┗━━━━━━━━━━◦♡◦━━━━━━━━━━━┛
.......>>>𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚝/𝚌$! 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎!<<<
valkyrie,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Troph » Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:07 am

valkyrie,, wrote:be sure to fill out the form provided on the event page to have an artist claim your cloud!

lol, idk what im doing or what that means (please dont be rude about it, i havent been on here for too long )
Troph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valkyrie,, » Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:13 am

Troph wrote:lol, idk what im doing or what that means (please dont be rude about it, i havent been on here for too long )

the event page is here, where you will read the rules and fill out the form in green so an artist can make you an event animal!
the main species page is here, which has the general species rules as well as hyperlinks to the shop, farm archives, inventory, and more!
to create a farm, you must submit the form provided here, so we can keep track of all the animals! this can be done either before or after you get your first animal :)
ImageImage
.....................┏━━━━━━━━━━◦♡◦━━━━━━━━━━━┓

------------ | 𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛 | 𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚝 | 𝚝𝚑 | -
.....................┗━━━━━━━━━━◦♡◦━━━━━━━━━━━┛
.......>>>𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚝/𝚌$! 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎!<<<
valkyrie,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Troph » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:29 pm

valkyrie,, wrote:
Troph wrote:lol, idk what im doing or what that means (please dont be rude about it, i havent been on here for too long )

the event page is here, where you will read the rules and fill out the form in green so an artist can make you an event animal!
the main species page is here, which has the general species rules as well as hyperlinks to the shop, farm archives, inventory, and more!
to create a farm, you must submit the form provided here, so we can keep track of all the animals! this can be done either before or after you get your first animal :)

thats really confusing, uhh- would it be rude to just like, cancel or whatever..?
Troph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Glass Doe » Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:24 am

Troph wrote:
valkyrie,, wrote:

thats really confusing, uhh- would it be rude to just like, cancel or whatever..?

Nope that's fine! I've marked this as canceled
No matter who you are,
what you look like, or where you're from...
You deserve love & acceptance
just like anyone else!

-Michigan-
The Glass Doe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me