LOLO Family!

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"LOLO Family!" by AlphaLex

LOLO Family!

Postby AlphaLex » Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:07 pm

Tricksy + her dog companion - on right
Celest + Tricksy's father - on left

Both Stories:

Tricksy was getting ready for her trick or treating in her room, trying every costume and part she could find, but she could not fit in most of them!
Finally she made-up her own unique costume: "Great! this should work! i can be spikey AND scary!", a dino, or maybe a cave-were, its uncertain what the true costume was meant to be, but it is simple and effective, esspecially with those spikes sticking out, the decorative spear and bone necklace.
Once she was ready, she headed out the door, ready to trick, treat and have some fun - of course bringing her golden retriever with her and a golden wisp along the way both for lighting the way around each house and for her own comfort with a companion close by her side.
Both her mum and her dad were happy to see her having so much fun:
Mum: "Be careful out there! bring lots of treats and most importantly have fun!"
Dad: "She will be fine! it is her first time but she has her companion - have fun sweetie!"
they both said their goodbyes as Tricksy waltzed off into the dark of the night, giggling and grinning, gleaming with joy going from house to house, some of course had their lights off but this did not sadden her she only kept trying and finding those with only their lights on and full of decorations.
She reached a huge house eventually with their lights on, spider and pumpkin decorations all around: "Woah! what a cool but freaky house! i'll try this one!", she knocked several times, her golden retriever barked a couple times and her wisp stayed close - she was tip-tapping her feet, eager to meet and greet who answers said door....holding out the bucket patiently - "Trick or Treat!"
<------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Celest was looking through her wardrobe with her daughter Tricksy, continuously swapping and changing each style out until theres a perfect one for her daughter.
It wasnt's easy to find good costume they had only just moved in after all but they did what they could giving them spikes, props, wisps, companions....Tricksy looked spike-tacularily good!.
Though Celest did wonder if she could somehow join in on the fun, so shortly after Tricksy leaves for her trick/treating time, Celest decides she will join and perhaps find something cool along the way too.
After a while she eventually finds a ghostly outfit and a few fancy accessories to go with it!: "Perfect! this will do nicely, now time to lock the doors and head out!".
Celest gets to the door waving goodbye to the father of Tricksy, locks the door and searches around each house..some houses had their lights off and others had their lights on with so little to so much on display.
Celest gasped, "My! theres so many to choose from", indeed there was a lot and she pondered how long all of this would take in a single night, she begins her search however, going from door to door, house to house.
Along the way she had many tricks and equally as many treats, she was having so much fun.
Sometimes Celest would trip here and there due to her long wavy ghost outfit, though of course that didnt stop her enjoyment, even making her chuckle a few times.
She did meet Tricksy at a few locations, sharing their finds and often visiting houses together as mother and daughter, full of laughter and excitement.
Then finally to end the night on a good note Celest finds a huge, fully decorated house and after staring in awe for a moment or two she walks up to said house, while making a few comments from "wow its covered in decorations!" to "this must have taken a long while to make!" she eventually reaches her destination, the door, knocking calmly and patiently waiting...Trick or treat!
๐“๐“ต๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“›๐“ฎ๐” - ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎ/๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป - ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ช
โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€
๐“—๐“ฒ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ! ๐“ฒ ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ, ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ฝ.30๐“ฝ๐“ฑ,
๐“ฒ ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ณ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ.
๐“˜๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ณ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ <3
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“น๐“ผ! | ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ! | ๐“’๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ผ!

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
AlphaLex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me