Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

just. a feeling. by alphias

Artist alphias [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

just. a feeling.

Postby alphias » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:08 pm

So I have a computer again. But this one doesn't have a touchscreen.
I want to get back to oekaki in general, for adopts and all. But *man* was I reminded today how painful a touchpad is. I need to remind myself to never touchpad art again. The color box was also gone. This is fine. I had hex codes, despite almost replacing the black with white in the preloaded swatches fifty times.

I ultimately decided to not color this as my hand is... telling me that I need to stick to IbisPaint on iPhone (what I've been using for a while now).

Will I make adopts in the future? Probably. But I need to buy a mouse first. I do need it for my classes after all. It's been a struggle to Illustrator and Photoshop with touchpad and we're only halfway through the semester.

I'm eyeing a few. In particular, this one or this one. But I am open to opinions and suggestions as there's so many options and idk exactly what I need, since the only mouse/mice I've used before for stuff like this are Apple. But I don't have a giant Mac like I did at school back then. XD

Anyways, hello. I am still arting. :D

Enjoy this funky Espeon that looked so much better on Oekaki's transparent background than actually transparent.
• Alphias • they/them •
~ genderfluid/bigender ~ omnisexual ~ artist ~

TH: Tahsmahtus
WermzStars
alphias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me