Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

the X, Y, Z and D (for Donnie) axis by That's Offensive

Artist That's Offensive [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

the X, Y, Z and D (for Donnie) axis

Postby That's Offensive » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:10 am

I recently binged all of RotTMNT over a weekend because my BF infodumped about it and told me Donnie is canonically autistic, also I was too young to have grown up with the last TMNT and I was a bit old when this came out so I had almost no prior knowledge of the plot :3 all I knew was that Leo is the blue one,,
needless to say I enjoyed it, of course Donatello is my favorite and a very well written low-empathy neurodivergent character, I love him more than I should a fictional character. Michelangelo obviously have ADHD and I appreciate how well he and Donnie get along, also an artist so *chefs kiss* adorable 11/10 love this little man. Raphael tries so hard tho keep these idiots safe, I feel for him, he also suffers from what I like to call 'oldest sister syndrome' meaning he automatically became an extra parent because he's the oldest, very sweet and a total cinnamon roll. Leonardo is queer coded - change my mind, also would not trust him with anything fragile ever because he will break it and make a stupid face and shrug, he cute tho (:

Hiya! ^^
Im That's Offensive but you can call me El or Frog if you want to, I use they/them pronouns but I dont really mind she/he pronounce. Im a swedish artist that has been hanging out on CS since 2015 and this place really feels like home, this site and the people on it are really important to me~
have some questions for/about my characters? // need art tips?
to find some more art by me you can message me for instagram, flipanim and TH links ^^"
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the X, Y, Z and D (for Donnie) axis

Postby Corals Art Studio » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:19 am

OMG I never knew that one of them had autism this made my day.
To tell you the truth I totally forgot these little guys existed
Corals Art Studio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me