Artist Tea... [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Artist entry 3 ^.^

Postby Tea... » Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:00 am

Flight of Bumblebees

| unnatural eye color (purple) (nr) |
A cinnamon classic tabby she-cat with yellow eyes.

paranoid, relaxed, odd. Great hunting skills, bad thinking skills.

Tribe to-be

Wasn't sure if I liked her or not. I was planning on putting some unnatural marking but they just didn't seem to fit. And don't het me started with the layout version. I guess I'll just have to try again with another cat T.T.
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Artist entry 3 ^.^

Postby SLUGTHEORY » Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:21 am

oo this ones super sweet looking! i havent gotten any rolls for purple eyes yet and i want to do them but i suppose i'll have to wait ( ̄︿ ̄)
flight of bumblebees is so perfect honestly since she reminds me of honey

this might not be the problem that you were having but a suggestion is to make the lines and unused color palette spots a color similar to the lineart, so that everything blends together a little nicer! (if that makes sense sorry im not great with explaining DFTYGUHI)
if you're having trouble with making the top and bottom pelt views symmetrical (this goes for the eyes too!), you can copy the layer (im not sure if thats possible on mobile so correct me if you will!) and use the flip horizontally option in the effects drop down!
you may have to drag it to the spot you want it though cause im not sure how the select tool is when it comes to precision on mobile (⌒_⌒;) (what i do, since i do this for the eyes, is use the select tool and drag over both of the eyes so that only to the end of the lashes are selected (the length doesnt matter, only the width!), and then flip the copied layer! hopefully that makes sense hhh)

i hoped this helped! you are doing great :)

ART SHOP
ᵀ ᴴ
ᴰ ᴬ
ᴬ ᶠ

previously known as LadyStardust!!

ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃᶜᵗ ᵐᵉ?
🎀ᵖᵐˢ: ᵒᵖᵉⁿ🎀
🎀ᴰⁱˢᶜᵒʳᵈ: SLUGTHEORY#3793🎀

SLUGTHEORY

My pets
My items
My wishlist