NICK'S STORAGE ROOM

A place to store your roleplay character information.

NICK'S STORAGE ROOM

Postby avokado. » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:46 am

Last edited by avokado. on Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:47 am, edited 5 times in total.
avokado.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NICK'S STORAGE ROOM

Postby avokado. » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:50 am

Name: James Hait
Alias: Karm [meaning: cruel in estonian]
Appearance: Scroll to the 2nd image and theres a picture
Personality: wip
Biological family: Unknown
Adopotive family: Rafael Hait, father, Clarke Hait, mother, Eveline Hait, older sister [deceased], Oliver Hait, younger brotehr
Friends: Antoine Triplett (very surface level friends)
Powers: Magnokinesis (manipulation of magnetic fields) [yet not discovered or known of]
C.O: Agent Coulson
Favorite Weapon(s): Daggers
Other: Other than being an apprentice in Coulsons group he, as often as he can, goes out at night and does stuff he needs or just sits on rooftops listening to music, sketching & chilling, and interfere if he notices anything strange. This is when he has his suit on. When with Coulson he has a normal leather west & other S.H.I.E.L.D. equipment thats needed.
Suit:
[images drawn by me: avokado.]
Document citizenship: Canadian
POB: Vancouver, Canada
DOB: 08/04/2006 [DD/MM/YYYY]
Race: Caucasian
Languages: English, Estonian, Swedish, French & Russian
Last known address: Lighthouse
Title: Agent - Level 6
Height: 176 cm / 5'9
Weight: 61 kg / 134 lbs
Hair: White/grey, often dyed red
Identifable markings: Right ear; orbital piercing, left ear; lobe, helix, tattoos; left wrist, right shoulder, left collarbone
Education: High school [unfinished], S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy
Current employment: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Mission qualifications: Gymnast & abrocat abilities, knife & dagger skills, archery skills, multiple martial arts & fighting techniques.

^^AT THE HERO NAME IT SAYS NERO, BUT THATS OUTDATED INFO: ITS SUPPOSED TO SAY KARM
Last edited by avokado. on Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
avokado.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avokado. » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:55 am

Full Name: Samuel James Heath
Nicknames: none yet
Sexuality:unlabelled

Appearance: Image like in the picture except he has brown eyes and dyes his hair a darker red pretty often

Personality: very flexible, always jokin around, playing around, never serious. does know when to shut up tho. is the "always up for everything whenever wherever" friend. he always feels numb since he doesnt wanna process bad emotions at all. lives life carelessly, carefreely and just going with the flow. he loves music & singing especially.

Brief Bio: Not really much, his childhood was great except his feelings were always hushed and laughed at (thus why he can never be serious nor take himself seriously). his sister died 3 years ago and he hasnt even processed the emotions yet cause he just throws them deep down and locks them in somewhere so he can never feel them. had alot of friends until he moved away to this new town (but he still of course keeps in touch with his friends)

Role: new arrival, no job/(student?)
Family: dad, mom, younger brother & deceased sister
Crush/Relationship: not any currently
Other Info:
"it is what it is"
avokado.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avokado. » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:46 am

name - Anthon James Ewalds
role - swedish prince
age - 16 (8th april)
gender identity - cismale
pronouns - he/him but doesn't mind if you use they/it.
sexuality - unlabelled but likes guys
romantic interest - none atm
personality - [wip] Extroverted, flexible, chill, likes music, nighttime, hanging out with friends, roadtrips & chilling on rooftops. Very good at lying to his parents. Has anxiety but iy isnt noticeable all the time. He's very adaptive with his personality, since he has many sides to him. He doesnt hide who he is, but depending on who he is with he'll try to show most of the side that matches the otehr person. He can easily make friends and often becomes good friends quite fast. His personality matches his clothing style & music taste: spotify, pinterest
At the surface he seems like the careless & carefree type who just goes with the flow, and as he is that & does that, under the surface the reason to why he doesnt care is cause he doesnt care what happens to him. He feels numb, doesnt care about anything and never feels bad emotions. Of course the negative emotions exist, but he doesnt feel them cause he buries them so deep down. He "feels" positive emotions, but he isnt even sure if those are real or fake. He's great at pretending though. Cant empathazise ever, and can lowkey sympathize but cant comfort in any way or pretend to be sad for the otehr person, since he doesnt actually care about anything. Is unlabelled, but if he'd assignt his sexuality to a label one aspect of it would be aromantic. He doesnt feel romantic feelings. Of course he loves doing romantic stuff, but having boyfriends seem like an out of this world idea. This may be because hes scared of commitment but he doesnt wana think about it. He's also lowkey asexual but he still loves to play around.
history - strict parents (cause theyre royalty), learnt to lie well infront of them, lowkey emotionally abused which led to anxiety, but overall a mediocre childhood.
car - 1969 dodge charger, red
other - likes: cats, pasta, chocolate, guitar, singing, drawing/art in general, archery
is the 2nd youngest out of 4 siblings
aries sun saggitarius moon
entp
gallery -

avokado.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me