Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

♡ by faunsie

Artist faunsie [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Postby faunsie » Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:12 pm

As of right now im probably at one of my lowest moments in awhile
I don't like to write out posts like this and I actually hate venting publically, but I feel
that this is probably best for me to explain myself before I disappear for a moment.

I am not happy with anything right now, and it's to the point where I dread getting on cs or discord .
I tried to push forward with it but anytime I do anything I feel like I'm constantly walking on eggshells and that
I'm gonna slip up with anything I say or do. I thought that maybe it was just my anxiety getting to me but in
recent weeks I've realized that it's just the fact I miserable dealing with any cs related things. I regret coming back after two years.
I'm sorry to anyone I'm leaving hanging for right now, I seriously can't mentally process anything and If I add any more stress i
will break. I promise I still love you all and want to talk to you once this is over.

for right now I am going to need to step back for my own health and until things start to get better.
I love you all and thank you for understanding♡
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♡

Postby Maringue » Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:10 pm

Take all the time you need. Your health and mental well-being is what matters most.

You are an amazing person Aero and have put out some amazing art for Kalons. You deserve a well-needed break ♡

She/Her ♡ ENTP ♡ Pansexual

Signature Art © © | Toyhouse
ImageImageImageImage
Maringue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♡

Postby Zailune » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:27 am

Hey, I'm so sorry you're struggling at this time - please take care of yourself and show yourself the kindness you show others - your health is important, so please take any time you need. I know I'm a bit absent at times but from every interaction I've had with you, you seem like a genuinely kind, compassionate and all-around lovely person. I hope things improve in your life and that your challenges get easier. Lots of love, I'm a bit out of it so I apologize if my words aren't written well, and again please take any time you need for your health and well-being - if/when a time comes where you're ready to be on cs again, however long that may take, your friends will be happy to see you again <3
Image Image
----------------------

Heya, it's Zail - feel free to message me about anything! I'm online pretty frequently.
I may be a bit of a weirdo but I mean well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lots of love for those struggling, too. You're not alone.
Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me