Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

so. many. by HEXORCISM

Artist HEXORCISM [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

so. many.

Postby HEXORCISM » Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:49 pm

before i get going and lose half of u because i cant blame u for not reading my walls of text, if youre perhaps willing to take commissions for on-oekaki bgs, feel feel to drop ur shop / prices / whatever below. i don't think the current amount of c$ i have is something i'm comfortable offering for that kind of work, but in the future maybe. and i'll consider usd prices,,,

when i say i have a lot species ideas, i have a lot. didnt even put the horses, hydroodles, or capracharons onto here. anyway i lost my list so ii decided i could do my good old doodle + ramble to get everything down again. general ideas are definitely something i plan on adding as something you can commission when i get around to doing that since i just. get. so many,, but i'm not sure about creating the entire base. maybe lining and shading,,. im so sorry i do nice artwork and then ugly doodles right after lmao.

the coloured ones are species i definitely intend to do, even if it's taking me a long time to get around to them. avlien are still my babies but i do not feel like looking at my backgrounds rn JNBHNJ and the horses i'm working on currently are going to act as a framework for them (anything from thread coding to explore mechanics, etc.). a lot of the time it's just the species / arpg name or backgrounds that i get hung up on and then don't end up touching them for a while and not,, as much as with avliens. though the music i'm currently listening to makes me want to work on them again rip

i have a horrible habit of not handing off the species i don't end up using but the two uncoloured i mmay,, the left is manticores but,, with silly straw tails + the right is a mix between a lowland nyala and hoplitomeryx. but with my signature long tail.

and starbitten,, it's a tentative name but i think it works, especially since it's the starbits in super mario galaxy that inspired them. the galaxy "flames" were just a random doodle but i think,, maybe that'll become a main trait?? make them a little more unique and interesting. i thiink i'm going to go the route of "edited" and "unedited" and maybe "slightly edited" as tiers,, i want to see people go nuts w them and come up with cool dragons JHBJN

sucrosaur(us),, cannot remember which of the two i was gonna go with since my notes have Mysteriously Disappeared but! these were the super simple guys i was talking about,, probably just a couple different premade variations to be coloured,, like maybe a raptor and,, maybe something more funky. they were supposed to be theropods only BUT maybe for special events and myos i'll allow other things. theyre funny little candy dinos,, each variation was supposed to have a fake latin name. the rock candy were sucrosaurus saxum and,, then i never came up with any ideas other than rock candy lmao.

capracharons i would still love to do something with, but i dont really know,, what,,,
ImagexxxImage
you should totally click them.xxxxxpfp
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me