Artist nio [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by sleuth

Heartcatch! #355 | fighting-type ducklett

Postby nio » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:06 am

Main page - Artist search - Starters - Archive -Quests - Evolutions - MYOS - Nursery -
Merchant

who do they want to fight? why?
writing or art or both allowed
no limits

ends August 25th

Code: Select all
 [b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Archive:[/b]
[b]Pokemon name:[/b]
[b]Pokemon typing: [/b] fighting
[b]pokemon pronouns:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]

sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartcatch! #355 | fighting-type ducklett

Postby coffee.berry » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:07 am

Username + ID:
Archive:
Pokemon name:
Pokemon typing: fighting
pokemon pronouns:
prompt:

OHOHOHO YESSS!! Perfect timing, nio. WIP!!
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sleuth » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:29 pm

Username + ID: sleuth + 939322
Archive: https://toyhou.se/candycornvampire/char ... er:3560889
Pokemon name: Rocky
pokemon pronouns: He/him
prompt: This Ducklett is aiming to win a free-for-all knockout tournament. Some of the best of the best come to compete in this annual event and today is this Rocky's day to shine like a powerful fighting gem. As the announcer welcomes everyone to the show, Rocky fastens his headband and waddles into the ring with the other competitors. A fierce Incineroar locks eyes with Rocky. With a smug smile, the feline Pokemon spoke, " Look at this little duckling. Ha! Do you really think you could defeat me, duckling? You might as well give up while you still can. " As the bell chimes, several participants start scrambling around in the ring at lighting fast speed. Rocky runs to sideswipe a Toxicroak while the smug Incineroar goes toe-to-toe with a brutish Emboar. As time passes on and may Pokemon faint, only two Pokemon remain still standing in the ring. The keen-eyed Ducklett, Rocky and The Intimidating Incineroar. The Incineroar chuckled, " Come on, this is hardly a fair fight! You think you still have a chance, Duck? I have won this championship many times before, and this will be another piece of cake. Why don't you head back to the rest of your flock! " The audience disgusted by this, boo the Incineroar, throwing poffins and berries at the ring. The Incineroar climbs onto the rope and screams, " You are siding with him? He's just a weakling! " Rocky seizing the opportunity, uses the move fly. Swooping down, Rocky kicks the Incineroar, causing them to fall off the ropes and outside of them ring. The announcer screams into the mic, " It looks like our reigning champion as been finally bested! I could not have foreseen this coming! " The audience claps and cheers, even a few whistling at this sudden turn of events. Rocky lands back into the ring, joyfully waddling in circles with glee. " But what's this? " The announcer bellows, " It looks like Divebomb the Incineroar is getting back into the ring! This looks to be major trouble!" Divebomb rolls back into the ring and walks over to Rocky. " You.. You got some smooth moves, Duck. Maybe I shouldn't have looked so down upon you. Here. " The Heel Pokemon extends his arm out for a handshake. The Ducklett seems a bit off put by the sudden change in tone. Could this be a trick? Letting his worries wash away, Rocky shakes Divebomb's paw with his wing. Divebomb proclaims, " Hey, maybe you could show me some of those moves you got. No harm, no foul in showing another Pokemon their secret magic tricks. " Rocky chuckles at this and retorts, " Don't you know one of the rules for magicians? Never tell how the magic trick works! But we aren't magicians. We are both fighters! I'll show you some moves! Come on. " They both chat and laugh as they walk out of the ring together. While, Rocky came into this competition wanting to win the tourney. He happened to win something better than a championship title. A new friend.

sleuth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:04 am

sleuth wrote:Username + ID: sleuth + 939322
Archive: https://toyhou.se/candycornvampire/char ... er:3560889
Pokemon name: Rocky
pokemon pronouns: He/him
prompt: This Ducklett is aiming to win a free-for-all knockout tournament. Some of the best of the best come to compete in this annual event and today is this Rocky's day to shine like a powerful fighting gem. As the announcer welcomes everyone to the show, Rocky fastens his headband and waddles into the ring with the other competitors. A fierce Incineroar locks eyes with Rocky. With a smug smile, the feline Pokemon spoke, " Look at this little duckling. Ha! Do you really think you could defeat me, duckling? You might as well give up while you still can. " As the bell chimes, several participants start scrambling around in the ring at lighting fast speed. Rocky runs to sideswipe a Toxicroak while the smug Incineroar goes toe-to-toe with a brutish Emboar. As time passes on and may Pokemon faint, only two Pokemon remain still standing in the ring. The keen-eyed Ducklett, Rocky and The Intimidating Incineroar. The Incineroar chuckled, " Come on, this is hardly a fair fight! You think you still have a chance, Duck? I have won this championship many times before, and this will be another piece of cake. Why don't you head back to the rest of your flock! " The audience disgusted by this, boo the Incineroar, throwing poffins and berries at the ring. The Incineroar climbs onto the rope and screams, " You are siding with him? He's just a weakling! " Rocky seizing the opportunity, uses the move fly. Swooping down, Rocky kicks the Incineroar, causing them to fall off the ropes and outside of them ring. The announcer screams into the mic, " It looks like our reigning champion as been finally bested! I could not have foreseen this coming! " The audience claps and cheers, even a few whistling at this sudden turn of events. Rocky lands back into the ring, joyfully waddling in circles with glee. " But what's this? " The announcer bellows, " It looks like Divebomb the Incineroar is getting back into the ring! This looks to be major trouble!" Divebomb rolls back into the ring and walks over to Rocky. " You.. You got some smooth moves, Duck. Maybe I shouldn't have looked so down upon you. Here. " The Heel Pokemon extends his arm out for a handshake. The Ducklett seems a bit off put by the sudden change in tone. Could this be a trick? Letting his worries wash away, Rocky shakes Divebomb's paw with his wing. Divebomb proclaims, " Hey, maybe you could show me some of those moves you got. No harm, no foul in showing another Pokemon their secret magic tricks. " Rocky chuckles at this and retorts, " Don't you know one of the rules for magicians? Never tell how the magic trick works! But we aren't magicians. We are both fighters! I'll show you some moves! Come on. " They both chat and laugh as they walk out of the ring together. While, Rocky came into this competition wanting to win the tourney. He happened to win something better than a championship title. A new friend.

congrats! <3
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups