Heartcatch! #350 | pyop shiny by elio.

Based on Click to view
Artist elio. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Heartcatch! #350 | pyop shiny

Postby elio. » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:41 am

Main page - Artist search - Starters - Archive -Quests - Evolutions - MYOS - Nursery - Merchant

Image x Image x Image
frosmoth x ninetales x vaporeon

where does this pokemon live?
OR
where does this pokemon go when they're upset?

this is an impress me. you have a max of 2 art pieces and 1500 words
feel free to make as many moodboards, playlists, etc that you'd like though

this is a PYOP (pick your own palette) shiny also
so tell me what palette you'd like for them in your post !
(or feel free to even go so far as to design them! go wild m'friends)

End Date: 9/5 extended until 9/12
x

Code: Select all
[b]username + ID:[/b]
[b]archive:[/b]
[b]pokemon typing:[/b] water
[b]pokemon name:[/b]
[b]pokemon pronouns:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]
Last edited by elio. on Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartcatch! #350 | pyop shiny

Postby Knickknacks » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:55 pm

username + ID: knickknacks + 815546
archive: xxx
pokemon typing: water
pokemon name: avalon ; "the herald"
pokemon pronouns: he/they
prompt: [-/1500 words]

wip!
Last edited by Knickknacks on Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchcrafting » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:56 pm

witchingdreamons . [145925]
Archive

Fool . water . They/Them

Fool treaded quietly, the sounds of pebbles falling from the side of the rock wall as the pokemon scaling up a mountain, the top ungulfed by fog. However, the top wasn't their goal. Scrambling to a small cliffside that protruded from the mountain.

wip :}
Last edited by witchcrafting on Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {smug lemon} » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:57 pm

mark!!
Image palette idea so i dont forget
Last edited by {smug lemon} on Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i don't use cs much anymore. number 1 N Harmonia lover‼️‼️
{smug lemon}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nedbit » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:03 pm

Mark!
So I don’t forget my idea -> big fish go brr
Last edited by Nedbit on Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-- ned -- she/they -- huge nerd alert --
    Nedbit

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Velot » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:08 pm

username + ID: Velot + 593353
    archive: Eventide Grotto
    pokemon name: [???] The Portend
    pokemon pronouns: She/Her
    prompt:

No one knows her name. But everyone has heard of her once upon a time... As a child she she spoke of how much there is that's unknown, how she was taught to read between the lines of what she's been shown. They call her a prophet, a witch, a soothsayer. People travelled from far and wide to hear her wisdoms, but her wisdoms were only speculations gleaned from the past, logical conclusions that should have been fact. When her "visions" came true, word spread and more came. They overwhelmed her with their woes and their pain. It wasn't until she was renown with this fame of visions that she cracked, only a mere child she was burdened with the weight of prophesy on her back. She ran and she hid on a mountain far away after the only mon to impart their own wisdom to her whisked it all away, listening as they called her selfish along her path. But it was now just those two.. living away from others and their woes, two kids have grown old. And some still think that they're there to this day... But it's just a legend now, no one knows of the two travelling kids who ran away from the world, away from the "destiny" they accidentally fabricated themselves.

Soothsayer - Zack Hemsey
    Last edited by Velot on Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
    Velot

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby alphias » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:13 pm

username + id: alpha snowdust 938800
    archive:x
    pokemon name: Ethereal
    pokemon pronouns: they/them
    prompt:

All rules are made to be broken.
    Not all promises are kept.
    But the world kept turning.
    As the fairy god slept.

And now the fairy rises,
    Loss of time and words.
    The fog and storm rolling
    Washing away till only water is left.

This is the tale of the darkened lord
    Where dreams and mysteries fall
    And hopeful wings soar

The being let out a tired sigh, muttering the final verse of the ages-old tale, brushing the shattered stone pieces off the ledge and into the pool with their tail. These earthquakes were getting exceptionally tiring. The ground rumbled in response, though much softer than it had in the previous hour.

“Oh, hush.” The being rolled their eyes, annoyed, “I’ve asked if you wanted to be friends already! Five million years ago!”

The ground quieted, as if sighing along with the being. The being gave it a soft pat with a front paw.

Five million years… or perhaps it was eight million now? In the Distortion, time was always finicky. Sure, space was too… but that became much easier to navigate. Especially since they had reached the Pocket.

The Pocket… where time seems to stand near-still and everything is covered in fog, smoke, and mist. The place they had come across in their journey to find the Other Reign. Obviously, they hadn’t succeeded quite yet.

The being stretched out, then flinched as a drop of silver water splashed on their nose. “Ugh. The roof is leaking again.” They looked up, noticing the source was a lone stalactite. It must be raining outside the Cavern. The being went to move an empty leaf-bowl under the rock to catch the water.

They hadn’t planned on staying in the Cavern for this long, much less the Pocket. But it just felt… right. They just wished it was much easier to access other areas of the multiverse. Usually, since there was no permanent Anchor Point in the Pocket (for all the right reasons… imagine popping into the darkest abyss of the Distortion… with only the ground for company), the being would have to call upon a Lost Ring… one of the rings of Ringsune. But if Ringsune was to be reawakened again… they would lose access to those rings, for Ringsune would not rest until they had all 13 again.

The other option was a bit more difficult, but more reliable. The legendary Palkia frequented the Pocket, usually to recharge at the Pool. One day, Palkia asked the being a favor. In exchange for a special Pearl born from the rift of space and time, the being would help guard the Pool, directing any confused drop-ins home or to the nearest Costco. The being agreed.

They didn’t mind their job, despite it being… very slow. And lonely. Then again, they don’t remember the last time they had stepped out of the Pocket. Perhaps it was time to again. Perhaps…

“No.” The being said aloud, shaking their head. The current time was most critical and of the essence. There was a looming shadow gazing into the Pool from above. If the being were to leave…

The Pool recharged the legendary mights of many, most notably Palkia, Dialga, Eternatus, the noble steeds of Calyrex, and even, on occasion the mights of Giratina and Arceus themselves. Having tea and crumpets with Giratina was always a fun experience, after all.

The being began dusting the rest of the broken stone off of the Pool’s edge, watching it dissolve in the blue and purple waters, turning the water silver for a half second. Gone, in a blink of an eye.

There wasn’t a moment that the being was not mesmerized by the mysterious waters of the Pool. The churning waters swirled on their own, captivating them. It was like a whirlpool… to easy to adore and fall in. Not actually fall in, of course. There was a protective aura that prevented it.

The being’s ears pricked up, catching a far-off sound… that was drawing closer… and closer… a shout, perhaps.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!” The voice screamed, before cutting off as it safely landed above the pool, where it was carried by the magical force to the ground.

“Ah, another one.” The being shook their head and smiled, “Hello, welcome to the Pocket, the reddest place in the Distortion. Also the safest. May I take your order?”

The visitor stood up and shook out their fur, “Huh? Who are you?”

It was a Vulpix. Or more specifically, a very purple Alolan Vulpix.

“I know and do not know.” The being replied, “Who are you?”

The Vulpix looked confused, then shrugged, “My name is Fate. How did I get here after walking through my front door?”

“Ah… that would do it.” The being chuckled, noticing a fine coating of shimmering dust on the Vulpix’s paws, “Probably a portal opened as you were stepping through.” The being pointed towards the glitter.

“So… how do I get back? Orion and I are supposed to be looking for something in the Grand Library right about now.” Fate frowned, “No offense.”

“None taken.” The being smiled, “This place is certainly… an acquired taste. Come along, I’ll show you around. Pass the time while the Pocket tries to be helpful and locate a receiver, which will open up a portal to get you home. Unfortunately, my Pearl lacks the luster, and therefore the power, to do so by itself. Too many of you have been dropping in.” The being sighed. The ground rumbled in agreement.

“H-how long have you been down here?” Fate asked cautiously, carefully picking up and putting down her paws, eyeing the ground warily.

“Years upon years. I’m the Guardian of the Pool.” The being replied, leading the Vulpix towards the mouth of the cavern, “Don’t worry, we’re not stepping outside.”

“Mhm,” Fate nodded, “A Guardian? Like Pharus?”

“Pharus?” The being stopped, thinking. The name was familiar, “Guardian of Storms?” The being looked at Fate, who nodded enthusiastically.

“Then…” The being hesitated, “Yes. Palkia approached me with a deal one day - a Pearl from the Rift for a Guardian of the Pool.”

“Seems like a steep deal to me.” Fate blinked, following the being as they stepped onto the edge of the mouth of the Cavern.

“I don’t mind it. It’s calm. Relaxing. Peaceful. Rarely a Zapdos screeching.” The being responded, “Emphasis on rarely.” They glared at a dark Zapdos-esque shadow in the distance, which was calling out. Probably arguing with the Moltres-shaped rock or something.

Fate peeked over the being’s tails, looking out at the storms below, “Is it really all clouds?”

“Yes… and rocks, water, wind, the occasional fire.” The being sighed, “There’s not too much if you’re not looking for something lost out there. That’s why I stay mainly within the Cavern.”

“But… why… if you could…”

“Normally, yes, I could. I could go anywhere I wanted. But times are changing little Vulpix, fires are sparking and storms are brewing.”

“What? Why… how?” Fate’s eyes widened.

“I’m not sure, but the time for all Guardians to stand with all creatures of the multiverse is coming. Eventually.” The being replied.

Fate started to ask more questions, all of which the being couldn’t answer. Why the being knew these things or how they knew it… even the being wasn’t so sure themselves. They led Fate back to the Pool, when a familiar chime of magic reached their ears.

“Ah, the receiver… is this way.” The being changed direction, now heading eastwards in the cavern, the opposite side of the mouth. Before long, they reached a geode that was larger than the little Vulpix.

“Right here. I hope you find your way home, little one.” The being said, brushing their tails over the dim glow indicating the presence of a receiver in the rock. Now activated by an ancient magic that only the being knew, the geode glowed, sparkled, then spat forth a swirling mix of cosmos and red lightning, which spread into a neat semi-circle in front of Fate.

The Vulpix seemed nervous about going, if her hiding behind the being’s tails was any indication. The being smiled and nudged the purple fox towards the portal, “Go now. It won’t stay for long. And by Arceus, that could mean it’ll open next near that Zapdos.”

“A-alright.” Fate said, “Thank you.” The being nodded, turning away.

“Wait!” Fate called. The being stopped and looked back.

“Can I ask one more question?”

The being nodded.

“Who are you? So I ca-” Fate started, but the portal swallowed her up.

The being thought and thought some more. Who were they? What were they? And then it hit them.

They had been cursed to go on an endless journey, as a punishment… a punishment from one who told them that there wouldn’t be any punishments for shattering the Ancient Star. They had slept, for eons, until a primal force woke them up. With no memory, no name. But it all was coming back now.

“I…I am Ethereal.”

[1500 words exactly]
    ~~~~~~~~

Last edited by alphias on Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:29 am, edited 8 times in total.
    • Alphias • they/them •
    ~ genderfluid/bigender ~ omnisexual ~ artist ~

TH: Tahsmahtus
    WermzStars
    alphias

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:23 am

Username + ID:
    PikachuTori25 - 47866
    archive:
    Here!
    pokemon typing:
    Water
    pokemon name:
    Nyx
    pokemon pronouns:
    She/Her
    prompt:
    Click here!
    Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    ─────── ───────
    Riza Hawkeye Simp
    Icon by lambcurl
    Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
    └──────────────┘
    PikachuTori25

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:41 pm

mark
    NightWolf950

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Moonpaw8033 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:32 pm

username + ID: Moonpaw8033 + 92701
    archive: XXX
    pokemon name: Beam
    pokemon pronouns: They / them
    prompt: (I may have gone very wild with the design ^^')
    Beam's favored place to go when sad is typically really far away at all times, so it takes them quite a while to get there. However, the massive slightly hollow tree trunk is their favorite place. The tree itself houses large masses of glowing blue moss and makes them calm down very quickly. The grasses on the way there also glow, the walk all the way to the tree helps them calm down on the way to the little tree den. (81 words)
    Moonpaw8033

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me