Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Egyptian Razorbacks Nursery by PrincessAlexis

Based on Click to view
Artist PrincessAlexis [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Egyptian Razorbacks Nursery

Postby PrincessAlexis » Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:35 pm

Adopts | Customs | Breeding | Sports

Genetics | Adopt Archive | Custom Archive | Artist Search

! ! The whelping box will open after 50 adopts have been made. For now, feel free to familiarize yourself with the rules.! !

A personal breeding is a breeding between two Egyptian Razorbacks owned by the same user.
A split breeding is a breeding between two dogs owned by different users.

Litters may have from 1 to 4 pups, decided by a random number generator. The RNG is as follows -
For personal breedings, 1-49 is a single pup, 50-75 is two pups, 76-99 is three pups, and 100 is 4 pups.
For split breedings, 1-50 is two pups, 51-75 is three pups, and 76-100 is 4 pups.

Breeding Rules:

Egyptian Razorbacks must be on the adult lineart to breed.

You must own your dog for one week before breeding them.

In order to breed your Razorback, they must have a kennel page (storage page) either here on CS, Toyhou.se, or another website and this page must at minimum list the dog's slots 1 through 4 and whether they are used or not... if extra slots were earned this will be documented in the archives as well as on your kennel page.

For split breedings, decide who gets first pick BEFORE posting the form. For a 3 or 4 pup litter this means taking turns. User A has first pick, User B has second pick. User A would then have third pick because it will be their turn again, and so on.

In order to breed, fill out the breeding form and post it. Incomplete or edited forms will be skipped unless otherwise stated by the artist.

Impairments:
Inbreeding is discouraged, and may result in impairments to the puppies.
Impairments may include blindness, deafness, infertility, bobtails, and possibly other disorders in the future.
Impairments may prevent the affected dog from breeding or competing in sports.

Double merle dogs: 1-20 Deaf and Blind, 21-40 Blind, 41-60 Deaf, 61-100 Normal. Second roll, 1-10 is infertility.
Albino Dogs: 1-20 - Deaf, 21-25 Deaf and Blind, 25-30 Blind, 31-100 Normal. Second roll, 1-5 is infertility.
Artists may use their discretion when the ears are white with linking deafness, or when the eye area is white and the eyes are blue, linking blindness. It should be partially dependent upon the design of the dog and whether the skin there is pigmented, if the fur is not...

Fatal Combinations:
Double Harlequin (HH) is fatal, to any pup which rolls for those genes.
Bobtails should not be bred together! Bobtail x Bobtail results in a 50% loss of pups! You can't lose half a pup so this means a litter of 1 becomes an empty litter, and a litter of 3 becomes a litter of 1.

Breeding Form Coming Soon!

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me