Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Cederclan high ranks!! by LittleMaple

Based on Click to view
Artist LittleMaple [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cederclan high ranks!!

Postby LittleMaple » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:24 am

sobs the timer is SO off i keep getting painfully distracted </3 this is currently a wip!! probably only going to be able to fit one more cat in here unfortunately :/

atm we have Roachstar! her theme is the daughter of the fish and the ram by the scary jokes and she's... so anxious omg help her </3 she is trans mtf and got permission to have a whole new warrior ceremony and change her prefix to roach by the old leader who is her dad, Sootblaze!! he stepped down cause he got big owie (lost his tail, leg, and all sense of good in the world) yeah she's my favorite <3

Daffodilcloud now joining us!! her theme is sofia by clario and she is a lesbian <3 she is hopelessly in love with Roachstar but too scared to admit it and Roachstar isnt the brightest cat out there so she's just... yeah. she's very bubbly and sweet!!! Rowanface is her mom and no one knows who her dad is lol. her description said short fur but like- her suffix is cloud cmon

done!! timer is very very wrong im watching Resident Evil with my dad lol also struggled way too hard with Daffodilcloud's markings??? was gonna make her a smoke tabby but drew the stripes on the wrong layer + not 100% sure how to do that on a front facing cat,,,
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    ──────────────────
    the poptart! 🍩
    ──────────────────
    ImageImage
    ──────────────────
    Aetherclan SSG TPO
    SVBs TRMK (HAWKC)
    ──────────────────
    lower the bar cus'
    i'm choking on stardust
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cederclan high ranks!!

Postby craig? » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:15 am

holds them,,, i love them omg. and yes, taking liberties to match the name hehehe >:3 who ever heard of a short furred cloud?
ImageImageImageImageImage
please click and feed!!
craig?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cederclan high ranks!!

Postby LittleMaple » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:20 am

craig? wrote:holds them,,, i love them omg. and yes, taking liberties to match the name hehehe >:3 who ever heard of a short furred cloud?

tyty!! very nearly made her a golden tabby because of her prefix but i was like "Maple that would be changing the whole cat PLEASE clam down" so i settled for yellow eyes >:]c

still struggling with poses (how do you make yours so diverse sobs you are a god) BUT Daffodilcloud is helping with that lol!!
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    ──────────────────
    the poptart! 🍩
    ──────────────────
    ImageImage
    ──────────────────
    Aetherclan SSG TPO
    SVBs TRMK (HAWKC)
    ──────────────────