[ Earab Alkhalij ] || Gulf Arabians Artist Search || by SpartanAmethyst

Based on Click to view
Artist SpartanAmethyst [gallery]
Time spent 57 seconds
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

[ Earab Alkhalij ] || Gulf Arabians Artist Search ||

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:58 am

( ArchiveArtist Search ☆ Breeding ☆ CustomsDiscordGenetics )
Salam Alaikum, friend, and Welcome!
An ancient ancestor of modern Arabians, Gulf Arabians were a highly prized breed coveted by Sultans and Peasants alike. This breed first appeared in the Gulf of Aqaba, near to the modern day "Dagger's Tip"; while they sport all of the same key features as your common Arabian, they also appear very different than what most breeders are used to. They're related closely to both the Kehilan and Abeyan ancestral families, but genetic testing and history has shown that there is an unknown, sixth family of ancient Arabians that have been lost to the sands of time. It's suggested that this sixth family were giants, some possibly towering over 18 hands or more. Gulf Arabians normally range from 16 to 17 hands, with the smallest being 15 and the largest ever recorded 17.2 hands. These are strong and resilient horses that specialize in speed and endurance, and have time and time again proven stronger than the desert they call home.

Welcome to the Gulf Arabians Artist Search!
This will always be open, and I'll hire artists as I see fit. Keep in mind this is an area for artist entries only.
You cannot use these lines to make your own customs, adoptables, color-ins, etc. If you're not applying to be an artist,
then go find a free-to-color base for your own use. Violations of this will be dealt with accordingly. For those of you
hoping to join our team, here's a few guidelines to help streamline the process!

☆ Put all of your entries under a main cover - it's easier for me to see your work that way!
      ☆ Minor line edits are totally fine - tack, scars, mane/tail edits, etc. Anything large is reserved for Milestone Adopts!
      ☆ Show me a wide array of coats, get fun and creative. All coat combos are possible with GA, so go crazy.
      ☆ Yes, once they are all released, you may create mutation coats as well. I want artists to be familiar with them!
      ☆ Make sure to include your artist information form in the description of your cover!
      ☆ 5 entries should be enough to start; on each entry you should have the coat phenotype and genotype.
      If you need some help, let me know!
      ☆ If you are selected as an artist, you may either keep one of your entries OR create an artist custom!

|| F O R M ||
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Previous Adoptables:[/b] (If you've worked with any before, please list + link if possible)
[b]Other Design Examples:[/b] (optional, but I'd love to see!)
[b]Availability:[/b] ("Not much" to "Plenty of free time", no need for specifics!)
[b]Preferred Job:[/b] (Adopts Artist, Breeding Artist, Customs Artist or all)
Last edited by SpartanAmethyst on Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me