Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Ranting by Sdlhf

Artist Sdlhf [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Ranting

Postby Sdlhf » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:14 pm

"Never again will you be with him! HE SHOULD'VE BEEN MINE!"

Yeah. I'm really flippin' angry. I always am deep inside for this one reason. But at the very end of school today I almost blew. I just clenched my fists and game pretty much everyone the silent treatment so I didn't blow on them. I was taking my time on this, but putting no effort. I can't tell you why. >.> In my mind, I imagine me floating in this bubble in the dark, trying to channel my anger, and then It just gets too much and I burst out, and look in this mirror laying on the ground. I've turned into a red-eyed sharp fanged and clawed monster from all the anger, hate, grief, sadness, pain, agony, irony, love, and torture. I see a light further ahead, and see {girl} and {boy} kissing and they look all happy and everything. All of my feelings overcome me, and I snarl and sprint towards them. When I'm close, but still in the dark, I growl the line above, so that only my red eyes are glowing with anger, and dangerous white fangs glint in the dim light. Then I stalk forward, and attack them. I'm sorry if this seems morbid, but it's true. ;A;

EDIT: Still feel like murdering someone today.....DX
Sdlhf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me