Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

the new world order by startail;;

Artist startail;; [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

the new world order

Postby startail;; » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:01 pm

these two show up.

I just created an artfight account. Do I have to upload all my characters to that site? can't you just go to my toyhouse?

i think this is funny looking:

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the new world order

Postby Grunge » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:02 pm

I absolutely LOVE this art style.
Leaving.
Grunge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gardog » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:20 pm

startail;; wrote:I just created an artfight account. Do I have to upload all my characters to that site? can't you just go to my toyhouse?

Due to how the point system works on Art Fight, you have to upload individual characters (because you have to log in each character that's in your submitted artwork individually). On top of that, you can only upload a maximum of 100 characters on Art Fight, so, it's best that you choose a few of either your most active characters or the characters that you want art of the most ^^

You can link your Toyhou.se in case someone sees a character that they want to draw on there and you can add them. I believe there's also a system for creating custom characters for users, but I haven't delved into that side of things yet.

Enjoy your first fight! <3

Oh! And I would recommend that you add some sort of watermark over the refs of your characters so that there's a lower chance of someone being able to steal 'em. Also, read through the rules. I know it's a lot of writing, but there really is some important stuff in there, including tutorials on how attacks work. And join the Discord. Seriously. You never know when your gonna need help identifying a category that looks like two or three different labels at once. Joining Discord = Very Helpful :thumbup:

She/They | Adult | Christian
Aries | March 27

Bisexual | INTJ | Ravenclaw
Sings And Plays Guitar

Digital Artist
Oekaki Art Shop | Offsite Art Shop

Loves Pandas | Legally Blind
Has Social Anxiety | Has Anxiety In General

Timezone EST/EDT

gardog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:55 am

Grunge wrote:
I absolutely LOVE this art style.

Thank you :)

gardog wrote:
startail;; wrote:I just created an artfight account. Do I have to upload all my characters to that site? can't you just go to my toyhouse?

Due to how the point system works on Art Fight, you have to upload individual characters (because you have to log in each character that's in your submitted artwork individually). On top of that, you can only upload a maximum of 100 characters on Art Fight, so, it's best that you choose a few of either your most active characters or the characters that you want art of the most ^^

You can link your Toyhou.se in case someone sees a character that they want to draw on there and you can add them. I believe there's also a system for creating custom characters for users, but I haven't delved into that side of things yet.

Enjoy your first fight! <3

Oh! And I would recommend that you add some sort of watermark over the refs of your characters so that there's a lower chance of someone being able to steal 'em. Also, read through the rules. I know it's a lot of writing, but there really is some important stuff in there, including tutorials on how attacks work. And join the Discord. Seriously. You never know when your gonna need help identifying a category that looks like two or three different labels at once. Joining Discord = Very Helpful :thumbup:

ahh, ok. Thank you

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups