Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

this guy by honeydont

Artist honeydont [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

this guy

Postby honeydont » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:06 am

fawnicorntaur?? idk i was just doodling

this one's a freebie!! just give them a name + a lil backstory and i'll pick the one i like the best in a few days :)

🍓 david // he/they // adult
🍓 art shop
🍓 icon art
🍓 sig art @ me

honeydont

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: this guy

Postby Aerogleo » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:12 pm

Ethair
He’s a little different but that’s ok
A creature that roams the woods only commonly seen around the fall season when the leaves are at there gorgeous orange, reds and yellows. He protects the woods with enchantments and comes too greet the spring with healthy full lush foliage. When he’s near the air smells of pine needles and fresh rain.

What a gorgeous lil dood
Aerogleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Shattered one » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:15 pm

He's so cool may I adopt him!
Ṅ̵̨̢̜̤͕͑̓͛͘͝ḙ̴̢͓͓͗͋̓v̵̝͉̄͛̑ę̷̛̼̟̩̯͖̈́ͅr̷̥̼̾̆ ̶̥̤͖̗̈́͊f̵̯͖̭̬̲̒̈̍̍ų̷̨̛̙̜͎̘̲̩̩̆͐̀̎̾͌̋l̴̗͎͙̙̻̻̬̱͂̽̑̄̓̐͗̉͝l̷̢̘̣̤̹͚̝̤̒̈́̓ͅy̸̨̘̗̮̙̽ ̴̪͈̹͌̋̌̿̈̄͂̊͜͝͝d̸̛̛͖̖͕̭͎̼̖͉̓̃̇̃̈́̚͠͝r̶͖̖͔̤̀̋͊̉͜͝ͅͅe̸̛̟̥̿̌̑͗̐̅̈́͜͝ͅs̴̫͓̜̘̆͆̋͆͑̚s̶̨̼̞̺̯̰̘̗̊͝ě̵̡̗̣͔̗̠͙̅̈́͑̈́͘d̸͈̋́̓̐͑̎͘̚ ̴̞͇̩̫̪͍̼͍̜̪͊̍͛͗ẁ̷̡̡̥̻͕̠̪̞̿̑̑͐͌͂́͘͜ͅi̴̧̨͕͉͉̯̖͑̌͑͋͛͜ț̸̅̉̋͒̆͌͊̒̒͝h̴̨͈̥̻̞͉̜̻̊ó̷̘̞̲̜̥͓͎̙̗̞̀̓̀͌̈́̑̂͘̚ù̸͙̻̽̅t̷̛̮̣̪̣̜̲̜͉̉̚ ̴̧̧̝͓̟͉̣̞̌͌́͒̓̈̿̚͝ͅá̶̢͇͇͚͔̯̪̫͙ ̶̧̛̙͙̞̥̏̈͆̓͒̊̕S̵̮̗̳̓͂m̴̞͉͕̖̰̏͑̊̎̚ĭ̶̺͖͈̭̍͆̀̄͛͝ḷ̸̨̧͓͕̳̼̎̊̊́͐̃͘̚e̶̠̱͕̗̪̘̽͝

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
https://toyhou.se/JackFr0st
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerangis » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:47 am

He's so pretty! I would enjoy drawing him - especially his tail - immensely <:

~

Name: Marley

Very rarely was a centaur born as a unicorn. The ones that did were born with unique magical powers and were considered sacred not only by the centaurs but also by the humans, the elves, the forest animals and every other peaceful race of the forests. Even by the good and neutral dragons. The unicorn born could heal wounds, cure illnesses, lift curses and it is said they could even regrow lost limbs.

Marley left his clan at a young age to escape the constant stream of pilgrims and hunters that came to ask for his aid or to slay him to obtain the magical horn. In the beginning he had enjoyed helping others. It had given him a purpose in life and a motivation to study and train hard to develop his powers. However, after some unfortunate assassination attempts he gradually lost his trusting nature. Even the centaurs of his clan started to seem like a threat after several had attempted to kill him in his sleep, despite his supposed sacred status. He left and settled deep in the forest were few dared to venture and has led a life of solitude since.

One day, a group of adventurer's arrive, begging for his help. Will the adventurer's be able to gain Marley's trust and help him find his faith in people again? And will they turn out to be trustworthy in the end?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
June 11 - Swedish and English - Young adult
🌑 th 🌔 free art 🌓 art fight 🌒 Coontail UFO 🌙
art by Sixbane
aerangis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me