Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

ingoas - closed by appiesauce

Based on Click to view
Artist appiesauce [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

ingoas - closed

Postby appiesauce » Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:17 pm

owned by Fantelle C:
Last edited by appiesauce on Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxImage
xxxxxxxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xx
xxxxx
aspynn | she/her | adult
xxxxxxxxtoyhou.se / sketch shop

xxxxxxxxImage
appiesauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ingoas - open

Postby Tempest Shadow » Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:18 pm

username: Malivolentia

activity on cs: 7 on the forums, 10 on trading/drawing/discord

have you owned a closed species before: I have two of them right now! Collohares and Crafthorns, but unfortunately I just found that I don’t really enjoy drawing rabbits or deer, and I’ve been looking for a canine species instead. While I haven’t completely abandoned the ideas of either of these species, I just don’t really vibe with doing non-canine characters on oekaki, as it’s a much less ideal platform than procreate. I’d like my main, most active species to be easy for me to draw so I can keep it active!

why do you want this species!: A stated above, I really want a canine-like species! It’s what I draw best, and these guys just really speak to me. I think I’ll have a lot of fun making traits and such, and it’ll also be a way for me to give back to the closed species community for being so kind to me and allowing me to buy and make such lovely designs <3 Also, owning this species would give me the motivation I need to start learning more how to use oekaki on my iPad, and maybe even convince me to finally buy a drawing tablet? Perhaps? The more comfortable I get with oekaki, the more likely I am to be able to run not only Ingoas but potentially even revive my other species to live alongside them in a fantasy world :0

compliment a user on cs:
To div: thank you so so so so SO much for the many amazing Heartcatch designs and minigames you put out almost daily, it’s amazing honestly! The fact that you can design so quickly but have such good quality, that’s super cool. And for free?!?!?! I know you technically get loveletters for designs, but I know a lot of designers who would only want money or virtual money, and to be essentially volunteering to make these adopts is super kind of you.
To all the other Heartcatch artists, this applies to you too! You’re all so nice for helping create such a lovely community <3

To Wyvern Queen Kym: I’m glad I finally met someone who loves Silvally as much as I do! I thought I was the only one for so long! You seem like a cool person, we don’t know each other well but I’m glad we get to share an experience in the hc community :D

To kage: keldines. That’s all.
Jk that’s not all I have to say ajdjskdjdj you’re like one of my all time favorite artists! And the work you do for keldines seems not only time consuming but also stressful, and you do it all for us! That’s so amazing of you, and I hope you take as many breaks as you need! That winter event, oh boy, I imagine that was just wow. The other keldines staff- y’all better be taking breaks too, running a species is hard work!

To anyone else reading this: drink some water! Stay hydrated! Get plenty of rest and do that thing you need to do but don’t want to even though it’s due tomor- oh wait that’s me 💀 /j
But seriously y’all take care of yourselves I am Watching 👁👁

extra: tysm for the chance ❤️

Also edit: I know they aren’t technically canines but they’re like. Shaped like them? Like the legs and the snout and such. Anything with 4 paws, fur, and a snout is now automatically a canine /j
Last edited by Tempest Shadow on Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tempest Shadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Androys » Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:35 pm

These look so cool!!! I'd definitely try to grab them but .. I'd probably just make them a private species and thats really not fair to anyone, lol! Good luck to anyone who enters, tho!!

..................... 𝝙𝞟𝘿𝙍𝞗𝝪𝞢
......⦂ 𝞓𝞟𝝞𝞛𝝙𝙇 𝝙𝘙𝞣𝝞𝞢𝞣 ・ 𝝞𝞣 ⧟ 𝞣𝞖𝝣𝞛 ⧟ 𝞖𝝞𝞛 ⦂
...........━━━━━━━━━━━━
...........𝝞𝞟𝞢𝞣𝝙𝙂𝙍𝝙𝞛 | 𝞣𝙒𝝞𝞣𝞣𝝣𝙍
....... 𝞣𝞖 | 𝝙𝙍𝞣 𝜞𝝞𝙂𝞖𝞣 | 𝞣𝞖 𝞠𝙐𝙍𝙂𝝣

..𝝙𝞟𝝞𝞛𝝙𝞣𝝞𝞗𝞟 𝘾𝙍𝝣𝘿𝝞𝞣..𝝞𝘾𝞗𝞟 𝘾𝙍𝝣𝘿𝝞𝞣...
Androys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:16 pm

username: Sullivan Maurus

activity on cs: 10. I don't post much anymore but I am always online and browsing.

have you owned a closed species before: Not really, no. I attempted to several times over the years but I never really felt connected to any that I actually made, and I have also recently developed a general anxiety over large closed species communities.

why do you want this species!: They seem like something I would've made back in the day, so I just vibe with them in an almost nostalgic way. They fit my aesthetic very well, I think.

As mentioned before, I have some anxiety in regards to large closed species communities. If I were to obtain these, they would likely be a small personal species with adopts on occasion, rather than a large-scale closed species with a ton of staff and an overwhelming amount of adopts. I want people to be able to just own one and vibe without having to worry about being a part of a bigger community or feeling like they're missing out if they aren't active within said community.

compliment a user on cs: I don't really interact with the playerbase much anymore but I do like emblo's designs and such. She has a very visually pleasing art style to me and her designs are always just so interesting and unique. I love them all so much, hehe.

extra: I made lore for them ope. Winner can use this if they want.
Ingoas are a type of eastern dragon that originated from China, and eventually followed humans throughout the rest of Asia and the world at large. They are most commonly small, ranging 10-12 inches in length, though they are known to grow larger with age, with exceptional growth occurring every 100 years or so. In ancient times, their soft fur was used to make brushes for painting and writing, with their ink being used in said works. Advances in technology, however, have rendered them mostly obsolete. They have become something of a legend, with many having forgotten they ever existed at all. They are still here, though, and are wont to appear without warning, offering up inspiration and encouragement to any struggling to put their ideas to paper.

Also, thank you for doing this! I've enjoyed seeing the species and designs you've been making lately, hehe.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowfood » Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:50 pm

username: Tickles_Times
activity on cs: 10 (mostly on Oekaki and Forum Games) I might have an issue with being here too much. Basically I'll see and respond to any message within an hour unless I'm asleep.
have you owned a closed species before: Yeah, I own Cacophies and will soon own Gossums as soon as the nursery lines are done, but the one running is very inactive and I lost a lot of my motivation of it, so there probably won’t happen much there. Which is really disappointing because it was the first sort of species I really came up with all by myself…
why do you want this species!: Because your designs are lovely, and your linearts are very satisfying to work on. In addition you’ve gotten pretty popular from the Charmings and so people might be allured to join these as well!
compliment a user on cs: Look above you!
extra: I think I said this too many times but all your art is lovely, and your style is very recognizable. I hope you never stop! <3

I’m also gonna add a bit of environmental images of what kind of place they live in, so I’ll be right back!

BY THE WAY I officially vow, on my heart and souls and any amount of art you’d like, that I will invite anyone who want to be an artist and says so here. No need for entries, y’all have been here since the beginning and are coming with me until the end.
Last edited by crowfood on Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
she/they
@pentagram

my gf ❤️
crowfood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosi » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:37 pm

username: Rosi
activity on cs: 9 or 10
have you owned a closed species before: Yes, I have owned two. One never really got attention so I abandoned it after a while, but the second one went strong for a few months, I had artists and a good concept but eventually it flopped. I will probably start that one back up someday.
why do you want this species!: I want a good base to start my ideas from. I want a thriving species with a community and lots of adopts and prompts. I adore these lines and I would love to learn on them and move on from my failures in the past. Also they are 100% adorable, look at the gooby babies.
compliment a user on cs: Skihtols you have been one of my best online friends all through the pandemic and have supported me when I needed a friend. If I got this species you would definitely be someone who got an unlimited hall pass for myos and such <3 >:3
extra: Thank you so much for the chance and congrats to whoever wins this species! I will definitely be trying to grab an adopt or two,,

I might put lore here later!
Rosi
She/They
TH
✿Friends: ~ ~ ~
A strange new egg... Image
Rosi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fantelle » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:11 am

username: fantelle

activity on cs: 6, i log on every day but mostly just collect the monthly pets and use the oekaki !

have you owned a closed species before: nope! ive mostly been involved in closed species on the creation side. i drew the lines for carolina shepherds and costal spaniels. ive also been a guest artist for fumi's.

why do you want this species!: i think your lines are so cute <3 would love to make adopts on them. ive never owned a closed species and so also never built a community around one, but i could see myself doing so w these kids

compliment a user on cs: wanna compliment naumachy and gekkoni, the creators of the fumi species. i think they did such a good job building a community around them, i hope they'll come back some day to continue on em! i miss those plant pups

extra: very sweet of you to make these free :) to whoever ends up owning them, i would love a ga spot if you'll have me :)
| she/her | cs+2 | adult |

| instagram | flight rising | toyhouse | commissions |
Fantelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GhostlyRozez » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:25 am

username: GhostlyRozez
activity on cs: 7, I log in every day a few times a day to check things :3
have you owned a closed species before: Yep! I own 2 closed species groups on discord, each with several species within them. It's been alot of fun, im always looking for new species so I can see what I can do. though one of them has died a little bit, I've been working pretty hard to make them active again.
why do you want this species!: I think it would be amazing to see what I or fellow artists could do with this species, plus I store your art and lines, they are perfect in every way
compliment a user on cs: (C: this is optional but i just wanna spread the love) I don't quite know anyone on here so I'll compliment in general, everyone is so nice and always so willing to help or spread joy wherever they are, its amazing to see
extra: thank you so much for the chance at getting these <3
GhostlyRozez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby topmarks » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:11 am

username: topmarks

activity on cs: like 5? i'm probably an average user. been using the oekaki a lot lately.

have you owned a closed species before: nope :D this will be new for me, but i'm familiar with closed species as a concept.

why do you want this species!: it reminds me of an opossum. the ink theme is cool and i have some fun ideas for what i could do with that. i've been having a hard time designing for the small oekaki canvas and i think the simple anatomy here will help me do that.

compliment a user on cs: i don't really know anyone but i have noticed hypnowave is super helpful, shoutout to them for answering every question i post or google

extra: what a cute idea to give this away
topmarks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby +Prismatic » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:21 am

username: +Prismatic
activity on cs: 10. I check CS every 2 minutes lol- ;v;
have you owned a closed species before: I don't know if this counts, but I helped my friend make their own closed species, I helped with the design, rules, and also with drawing em too, I was basically like the co-owner (or idek)
why do you want this species!: I think it would be interesting to own and help with this species, see what designs I can make and how many ppl would be interested in these, etc. They also look really fun to draw/color/design!
compliment a user on cs: Uhh I don't really know anyone here ;v;- Idek-
extra: Thanks for the chance, and if someone else ends up owning these species, I hope I can help with drawing/designing these or adopt one? Who knows :p
+Prismatic
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He/Him -+- Artist

ImageImageImageImage

My pronouns and names! - My TH!
Avaible from 3:30 pm to 9:00 (CST) !!
Mexican! (One of the reasons why I make some grammar mistakes, I'm still learning English ;v;)

Image Image
+Prismatic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me