Kralian #74 Pride Raffle

Postby Raw_Silver_Studios » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:09 am

A little late, but Happy Pride yall <3

Traits:
Non rarity: Expression, Accessories
Standard: pupil, teeth
Common: Short fur (No backmane),
Uncommon: Different ears, Hair longer than shoulder, different horns

I'll be raffling off this simple Pride themed Kralian!
(No need for numbers, ill keep track <3) uwu

*Kralian whispering to me*
Oh? Sure, I'll ask them that.
The Kralian has a question for you too.
It won't affect the raffle, but they would like to know a positive pride experience you had! Or what does Pride mean to you?

Prompt: Share a positive pride experience you had! (Or) What does Pride mean to you? (200 words max)

Please fill out the form:
Code: Select all
User:
Kralian Name:
Pronouns:
Prompt:

(Pretty forms are welcome, but no extras)

Ends June 20th at rollover!
Last edited by Raw_Silver_Studios on Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raw_Silver_Studios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kralian #74 Pride Raffle

Postby UncleSugarOliver » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:34 am

User: UncleSugarOliver
Kralian Name: Jasper
Pronouns: They/Them

I’m very fortunate to be an accepted trans man to my parents.. I was raised in a pretty strict and religious household, so having parents and siblings who will accept me as myself and only encourage my testosterone shots and transition has been really amazing.

Just to add as well, I am super proud of my fellow trans siblings; anyone here or anywhere whether unsure or questioning or not knowing who they are yet, are all insanely valid and this is a journey we can discover and learn about together. Don’t ever be afraid to reach out a hand asking for guidance whether you’re questioning for yourself, or just learning. You can never learn about yourself too late.
I’m a nerd and a softie, please don’t be afraid to say hello! I’m probably more afraid of you than you are of me!
Dork who loves to roleplay and find escapes, might not be on here a lot but I’m trying!
UncleSugarOliver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Area11Fangirl » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:04 am

User: Area11Fangirl
Kralian Name: Uazu
Pronouns: they/them
Prompt: Pride to me means that I can be myself, I can be who I am inside and not have to hide any part of myself. It allows me to let loose and experience the world how I want, as myself. I don't have to hide any part of me if I don't want to. And if anything were to happen to me, I know my friends have my back.
I'm living life, and needing friends.
Autistic & Proud - go through non-verbal times. If I say anything wrong, please tell me so I know and can grow <3
My animals are my life, I'd do anything for them <3

Area11Fangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LynxFoox » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:38 pm

User: LynxFoox
Kralian Name: Pridix
Pronouns: They/Them
Prompt:
I'm pretty happy to know two of my friends are trans and support me, since I'm what some see as lesbian, though I'm Pansexual. I support them as much as I can, we are pretty close friends and I am very happy to know they care about me as much as I do them, I am also happy to know a few of my relatives support me, and they aren't in the LGBTQ+ Community. And to all LGBTQ+ People reading this, never forget we are looking out for each other and if you need to talk to someone about it, don't be scared! Your surrounded by love.
LynxFoox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raw_Silver_Studios » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:55 am

Closed!
Our little Kralian thanks you all for sharing with us your pride moments <3

Raffle winner is.... *drumroll*
Congrats UncleSugarOliver! Jasper is now yours! The RPG gods were on your side today <3

Happy pride yall! <3
Raw_Silver_Studios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UncleSugarOliver » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:24 am

Oh my gosh I just saw this, thank you so much!! I’m so happy to have another Kralian baby! Thank you again so much!
I’m a nerd and a softie, please don’t be afraid to say hello! I’m probably more afraid of you than you are of me!
Dork who loves to roleplay and find escapes, might not be on here a lot but I’m trying!
UncleSugarOliver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me