Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Noah and what he likes by No one

Artist No one [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Noah and what he likes

Postby No one » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:39 am

Interview time!

Noah: -
Interviewer: -

So Noah, everyone has been wondering what your favorite things are currently. You haven’t given us an update since your freshman year of high school when you told us your favorite things. First question, what is your all time favorite food?

I LOVE pizza with pineapple and pepperoni. Pineapple belongs on pizza and no one can say otherwise to change my mind.

Next question, what is your favorite sport if you have one?

I enjoy basketball a lot. If I wasn’t a singer or in a band I would probably be a basketball player or trying to be a professional basketball player.

What do you like to do in your free time?

I play video games. My current favorite video game is Fortnite. I occasionally will play Minecraft.

What skin is your favorite?

I use meowscles all the time so that is my favorite skin, but I will say that I do also like the jonesy skins.

Last question, what involving water do you like to do in the summertime.

I usually will go in the hot tub and just sit there for a little bit. I can swim, but I prefer the hot tub more.

Thanks for the interview Noah.

Thank you for having me. It was a pleasure!

Yep that is basically Noah’s interview of some of his favorite things. Obviously I couldn’t put everything on there, but I did what I felt was important to him.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me