Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

WORA Foaling Barn (DNP) by sprig

Based on Click to view
Artist sprig [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WORA Foaling Barn (DNP)

Postby sprig » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:20 am

FOALING. . .BARN

Please do not post!

Welcome to the White Oaks Rescue Association's foaling barn! This is where all breedings take place for WORA. Before submitting a form, make sure you have read all the rules, to prevent an accidental break!
⊳ In order to breed your horse, they must have an updated stable page.
⊳ M x F breedings are standard, unless an item is used to breed M x M or F x F.
⊳ There is no limitation on which breeds can breed together. The breed of the foal will be rolled for by the artist.
⊳ All WORA have a base of 5 breeding slots.
⊳ All horses have a 2 week cool-down period before they can be bred again.
⊳ WORA breeding slots can only be obtained via gifting or trades and cannot be sold for any currency.
⊳ The gender of the foal is determined by the owner, after the breeding has been posted.
⊳ Twins are only achievable with the use of an item specially designed by WORA to produce two foals without negative health complications to the mother.
⊳ If you are searching for slots, post an advertisement on the Discord. Link is located on the main page.
⊳ Whichever member submits the breeding form keeps the foal, unless otherwise discussed with another user.
⊳ Foals are able to breed 2 weeks after the date they are posted, on the day that they are fully grown.
⊳ If an auto-growth item is used, the 2 week cool-down still applies and your foal will be unable to breed until then.
⊳ If after 30 days from the time an artist accepted your breeding it is incomplete, the breeding is voided and the slots returned back to you.
⊳ Do not ask for a foal unless it is being offered by that foal's owner.
⊳ You may not change the design of your foal in any way.
⊳ Only post a form when an artist is open, otherwise your form will be invalid.
⊳ Post your form on this thread, do not PM to artists! This helps maintain accountability on all parts and keeps a record of dates when tickets were accepted.
⊳ Once a form is submitted, you may not edit the post. (aside from fixing broken links, misspelling, etc.)
⊳ If a form is submitted to an open artist and a second artist opens a slot, you may not withdraw your original form to submit to the new artist unless the first artist selects their accepted tickets before the second artist. You can submit a second form to the new artist, using a different pair of horses, however.
⊳ Do not submit the same pair to multiple artists at one time, to avoid breaking the cool-down rules. While you can submit 1 form per open artist, the pair must be different for each submission.
⊳ When quoting your own form, please be sure to remove all quote coding and double check that the name of the artist is corrected in order to help maintain a clean and organized thread!
⊳ Please be polite and kind to others, at all times!

Artist rules and notes:
⊳ Breedings can only be accepted if updated and correct information is shown on the barn page. If you need help identifying wether some information is correct or updated, please feel free to ask in the staff Discord channel.
⊳ If a horse or pony has an edit or special trait, consult the guide for passing rates. If it is not listed, you are welcome to ask sprig or other staff for assistance!
⊳ If the breeding(s) you accept is not complete within 30 days, you will receive a formal warning, unless otherwise discussed with sprig in order to maintain accountability.
⊳ When a member uses items, please be sure to post in the IL channel and update the Coin bank!
⊳ Always post on the nursery thread when you are open for a breeding. You are not required to post it in the Discord, but that is a bonus if you want to fill slots quickly!
⊳ You may accept up to 4 slots at a time, so long as all tickets are completed within 30 days.
⊳ Keep in mind that eye and mouth edits are separate! If both appear on a horse used in a breeding you must roll twice. They will not pass together unless both are rolled positive.
⊳ Posting the foal version is not a requirement but is a nice thing to do! There is a blanket covering the majority of the body so that designs are almost fully covered. If you do choose to do the foal version, feel free to simplify the design.
⊳ Please use the provided form on every posted breeding to ensure consistency.

Breeding Form
Code: Select all
[b]Username(s):[/b]
[b]Artist:[/b]

[b]Horse 1:[/b]
[b]Barn:[/b]
[b]Permission:[/b]
[b]Last time bred:[/b]

[b]Horse 2:[/b]
[b]Barn:[/b]
[b]Permission:[/b]
[b]Last time bred:[/b]

[b]Halter Color:[/b]
[b]Items Used:[/b]

Foal Post (artist use only)
Code: Select all
[url=link]Parent One[/url] (gender) x [url=link]Parent Two[/url] (gender) / [url=link]Ticket[/url]
[quote]Congratulations, a foal was born!
This foal can be aged on MONTH X. [i]Please bump this thread on that day to ensure an on time growth.[/i]

[b]Genetics[/b]
N/A

[b]Edit + Special Trait Rolls[/b]
N/A[/quote]

[code][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Foal Name:[/b]
[b]Foal Gender:[/b][/code]
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery