Artist LovetheHoly [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

page #3

Postby LovetheHoly » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:41 pm

Prof. Whittley wrote:
"I saw his face, not the eyes though, it shown mine!?"

His eyes lay still sore from the rapid bolts of light hitting his eyeballs, the detective lain quiet, unsure how to quite proceed as the professor gently left their side eyes shut. His were peering for any discontentment or anguish that the professor might be playing games, the one problem is, he doesn't. He was to understand that the professor may have seen an actual prism of events only seen by him no witnesses other than his word and bonded by the detective being peers with this man, he's known for a while now he wouldn't insinuate something in falseness like this.

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

click vv
W e ↵ . ✠ . ✠ . so lets support eachother
a l l
g o
t h r o u g h
l i f e

Love
y o u like
k a n y e
loves
K A N Y EImage
LovetheHoly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: page #3

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:19 pm

Oo so eyes are a big deal here? It almost seems like maybe they can read thoughts if they look into their eyes?

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: page #3

Postby LovetheHoly » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:58 pm

TheSongOfTheStars wrote:Oo so eyes are a big deal here? It almost seems like maybe they can read thoughts if they look into their eyes?

Yeess in the aliens part it is, they can do all of that but the professor himself nah he can't do anything for that it's just his eyes hurt from the alien's technology using his eyes as a flashdrive LOL

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

click vv
W e ↵ . ✠ . ✠ . so lets support eachother
a l l
g o
t h r o u g h
l i f e

Love
y o u like
k a n y e
loves
K A N Y EImage
LovetheHoly