Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

HEY! I APPRECIATE YOU ALL !! <3 by Kayara

Artist Kayara [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

HEY! I APPRECIATE YOU ALL !! <3

Postby Kayara » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:36 pm

Hello all, (mods, tell me if there's a problem with the image)
We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming of seeing one or two of 4 total commissions I have left,, to let you know that I have indeed started all of them and I hope to present them to you very soon. Thank you for your patience these last few months, I really really appreciate it, as well as the feedback I've received from a few of you, thank you loves <333

I really miss interacting with you all regularly and I just wanted to let you all know, old and new followers and friends or hey, maybe you've liked one of my art pieces in passing-
Thank You!

and please enjoy these random doodles
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HEY! I APPRECIATE YOU ALL !! <3

Postby Electronia » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:40 pm

the bird is so cute, omg-
Kyron - College Student - Adult
Slower replies - PMs set to friends only

God Bless
My best friend.
Electronia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kayara » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:49 pm

Electronia wrote:
the bird is so cute, omg-

He's chillin -v-
ty <3
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:06 pm

kay kay kayaraaaaa :DDD
i miss seeing your art!! i hope you've been doing well these last couple months, please please please reach out if you need to talk or get something off your chest <3 seeing your art and your funny descriptions always makes me smile. thank you for always brightening my day, i love seeing you around! :D <333
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kayara » Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:17 pm

♥ vibrissae wrote:kay kay kayaraaaaa :DDD
i miss seeing your art!! i hope you've been doing well these last couple months, please please please reach out if you need to talk or get something off your chest <3 seeing your art and your funny descriptions always makes me smile. thank you for always brightening my day, i love seeing you around! :D <333

Blissy :p <3
Aww TvT
Thank you sweetheart ;v; I appreciate you especially as being among the people who have been around encourage me and I love see your art + characters too. You’re a light ✨ and don’t you forget it!
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me