Hecate by RadioactiveRenegade

Based on Click to view
Artist RadioactiveRenegade [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hecate

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Thu May 12, 2022 12:16 pm

:sobs: Thank you Rei! I love them so much!

winning form/info wrote:
keldine 567
username + id: RadioactiveRenegade + 235557
name: Hecate [she/they]
prompt:
What is their favorite dnd class to play?
Hecate loves playing a rogue! The thought of finding things to collect and "steal" excites her! She is well versed in herbs, and will collect them when her party is adventuring towards dungeons. Some that are healing or medicinal, and some that may aid in defeating bosses. Her favorite story to tell is of one time when her party's barbarian accidentally borrowed her foxglove to try to aid in the healing of a wound, only to be mildly poisoned! Another reason Hecate loves playing a rogue is that she can usually solo smaller bosses and hunt when needed, though it does have its downsides such as carry weight.

What is one they wish to play?
Ah to play a bard would be one of Hecate's dreams. Charming information out of people, boosting her party in battle, and singing in a tavern. She would also give so many gifts as a bard!

Why don't/haven't they played it?
The only thing stopping Hecate from playing a bard is that she is self concious of her voice, and only sings in solitude or in front of her best friend. She fears that she may be slightly tone deaf, though there is no one to confirm nor deny the fact as she has sworn her friend to utter secrecy. She also fears that even if she's not a horrible singer, when under pressure she fears she may mess up the lyrics or that her voice may crack. She is working up the courage constantly to sing infront of her other friends, in hopes it may help her someday acheive her goal to play her dream class!

What is their biggest ambition/goal when it comes to dnd?
Hecate would absolutely love to be a DM! Though she's unsure of where to start, and how to recruit players, the idea of creating a homebrew campaign sounds thrilling! She would also love to work with her best friend, and find a way to incorporate them as an NPC. If it hadn't been for her friend's encouraging words and kindness, Hecate would have given up completely on trying to reach her goal of one day playing a bard. It would be her way of thanking her friend for their unconditional support in everything Hecate does!

Partner: solo. Their entry
Hecate, an ever enthusiastic social butterfly, had a secret since she was young. She loved to sing. As outgoing as she may be, she had no confidence in her voice. She often turned down friends asking her to sing karaoke with them, making up some sort of excuse as to why, and returning home. One spring, after being invited to karaoke and giving an excuse of sorts she found herself wandering down a new trail. It had finally warmed up significantly, and was a beautifuk day outside. She was casually humming to herself, when she happened upon a couple of small beehives. As she slowly approached she had started singing soft melodies to the bees, hoping to inspect the hives. While off in her own world singing to the bees, another keldine had approached quietly. When Hecate had turned around she choked mid song. The keldine ,who introduced herself as Calliope, explained that she had just been coming to check on her colonies when she had heard a soft peaceful song. She had apologized for startling Hecate, as she'd meant no harm. Hecate would come and sing for Calliope and her bees, and in return Calliope would gift Hecate honey. This was only the beginning of their long lasting friendship. As they grew closer, Hecate learned that Calliope genuinely loved and cared for her bees and their colony. She also learned that Calliope usually had more honey than she needed for herself and for her bees. Hecate encouraged her friend to try selling a little bit of the honey, reassuring her all the time that others would love it. After a while, Calliope had grown her little hobby into a full blown business! Though her friend seemed to have little interest in actually playing dnd, she would always listen to the stories that Hecate would tell her. One day Hecate blurted out she would love to play a bard, and Calliope who had always listened to Hecate explain the different glasses beamed. It was as if her friend's eyes glistened with adventure on her behalf. After finding out this bit of information, Calliope would insist that Hecate try it out everytime she heard hecate sing. Hecate would always deny it and say she wasn't confident enough, but secretly she was incredibly thankful for her friend and her constant encouragement. It was exactly the boost she needed. Every day she works on trying to find the courage to sing around others. Sometimes it would just be her singing as she strolled past a stranger, other times it would be to different species. Someday she will be able to sing infront of her dnd friends! If she ever figures out how to create and run her own campaign as a dm, she would definitely honor Calliope by making her a beekeeping druid alchemist npc. Her magic potions would be made with her bees honey in the story. Her character would be a kind and gentle soul. Hecate's thanks for being a great friend, and for all of her encouragement through the years.
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me