Based on Click to view
Artist webheadXD [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

a wild larvitar appeared!

Postby webheadXD » Tue May 10, 2022 5:09 pm

hoiii!!!! :3 i went thru the pokedex of bugtypes and picked the one that i felt like i never ever see arounfd so here s a lil larvitar!!!! most of the colors are on different layers + a few overlays if u wanna mess around with em! if u dont want em thas okey too!!:3

We have sorta the same prefs for pokemon chars, i like obscure pokemon that still look like the pokemon but with som diff colors & markings & whatnot!! hers som othr general lieks :3 oh & if u wanna do a non pokemon char let me know & ill add likes for those lol! but i'd kinda feel like i was rippin u off if u made me a whole anthro char & i jus made u a lil bug so kjgndfjndfkjgdkgjf
THEMES
clown/kidcore, dreamcore/weircore, rlly grungy dirty lookin colors, sun themes, forest themes, beach themes, & generally warm colors!
SPECIES
anythin works pokemon wise! the more obscure the better! I particularly love psychic, fighting, ground, grass & poison types!! fusions r fine too but it doesnt have to be!

DISLIKES
only explicit things to avoid are pure white & black in the design, i prefer off whites & creams & such!
oh & i'd prefer if u chose a pokemon not from the sinnoh region! the lucario, croagunk, gastrodon, & hippowdon lines r fine they get a pass :3 i have. unnessesary sinnoh hatred i need to work thru KJDFNGFKHFDNKHNKJ/hj
ART SHOP - 5c$ OC PURGE
ImageImageImage
ImageWebs - it/they - resident sparklefur - okekai userImage
artist^
webheadXD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me