Raptor Island #054 by mewmew.

Based on Click to view
Artist mewmew. [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Raptor Island #054

Postby mewmew. » Sun May 08, 2022 4:16 pm

Raptor Island, a mysterious place full of wonder and fear. If you're brave enough then please enter the world ruled by these fierce predators. Build up your pack, protect your territory, and thrive to be the best on the island. It is an ARPG adopt just waiting for you to explore! So let's being.

This raptor is part of the Stuck In The Mud Event! Check out the link for more info on how to claim. You must have a starter. You must post on this page in order to claim this raptor.

Username:
Raptor Name:
Raptor Pack:

Eye Color: ???
Base Color/Rarity: ???
Markings:
-- ???

Bloodline:
------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Sire: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
FCFS

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Raptor Name:[/b]
[b]Raptor Pack[/b]:
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Raptor Island #054

Postby lucas tazmily » Tue May 10, 2022 8:41 am

Username: snowfish
Raptor Name: marrom
Raptor Pack: the rainfall

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Raptor Island #054

Postby lucas tazmily » Tue May 24, 2022 12:07 pm

-- stuck in the mud prompts --

name, age, and gender are above

-- personality --

to new raptors, marrom will act cold or mean to most. growing up, she has come upon the fact that a lot of other raptors aren't as nice as they seem be, so she is very untrustworthy. its takes awhile for you to get to know her, but once you do, you realize that marrom is very practical and is super passionate about other raptors' health.

everything marrom ever does has a very specific reason. she plans her whole day out during her morning. some of these activities include sorting her medical supplies or hunting food for the pack. marrom is young, and most find that because she doesn't waste any time with the games other young raptors may, they find her wise for her age. marrom isn't sure if she likes other's labeling her as such.

marrom may be quick to argue with her sharp ideas, but you can be guarantee that no physical harm will ever come from marrom. she knows the name of every bone in her body and has found many different ways to use natural plants to help heal injuries. considering marrom doesn't care that much about going out of her daily schedule to be kind, some find it surprising how happy she is whenever she is doing her duties, but to marrom, she couldn't imagine doing anything else. [224 words]

-- history --

marrom grew up in a huge pack, one of the largest in the region, with hundreds of raptors doing various jobs and bustling around doing whatever all the time, marrom had no idea what though. she lived with both of her parents and had no siblings. unfortunately for her, as a young child both of her parents were killed in a tragic accident that left most of her pack in ruins and left many raptors to become orphans. marrom learned to live off the paths along with other raptors with no homes any longer.

during this time in her life, marrom became quite gifted at learning how to use herbs and other natural plants growing out in the wild to help others with their illnesses. as a teen, she opened up a little hut that would serve the most desperate raptors that needed help. because she had never learned from an expert, and some questioned her skills, marrom was forced to move around a lot in order to stay hidden

one day while moving through an especially thick part of a jungle, marrom became hopelessly lost. while walking and pushing her way through the thick weeds and bugs, she lost her footing and somehow managed to fall into a river. marrom was quickly swept downstream, and since she wasn't and still isn't the best of swimmers, marrom was forced to let go of all her years of supplies and swim to shore.

exhausted, marrom bumbled around haphazardly as she walked away from the river. it gradually got more and more wet and muddy, but marrom kept on going. eventually, marrom managed to find cille, and from there on marrom became the pack healer and has been living in the rainfall since. [291 words]

-- write a scene of your raptor interacting with your lead --

wip

-- describe their position within the pack --

marrom is the pack healer. everyday, marrom starts her day by sorting her herbs. she cleans and dusts them, and throws away any that are getting too old and won't work to the best of its abilities anymore. next, marrom will go out looking for new herbs and plants with medical abilities. whatever she is getting low on will be her priority. marrom will also be on the lookout for new plants she doesn't know the medical properties for and bring them back to the camp. she will test them on herself on various injuries and in many different ways to see if it does anything, whether good or bad, and depending on the results marrom will decide if it is worth getting more of the plant for her stocks.

other than that, marrom will be the one to do the actual healing of her packmates. no matter morning, afternoon, or night, marrom will put off whatever activity she is doing in order to do what she was born to do: heal. [172 words]

-- write about how this raptor feels about their new packmates --

wip

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(to be finished, but since today is my two week due date I knew I needed to post it. since I got four of the tasks done I believe mine won't be readopted, and the other tasks shall be finished within the following week)

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups