Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Bunny 'N' Kitty! by Kitolotl

Artist Kitolotl [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bunny 'N' Kitty!

Postby Kitolotl » Wed May 04, 2022 1:25 pm

Hope you like these two!
Bunny's name is Wubly and Kitty's.. well... Kitty!
They both don't have a canon gender and are usually mistaken as girls.
They both don't speak, they use sign language! No one knows why they both don't speak, but they're not mute and they're very very smart!
Kitty's Backstory:
Kitty used to be a house cat. Their name was Fluffy. One day Kitty was picking flowers in their owner's backyard and Wubly saw Kitty. Wubly held out their hand and wanted to be friends. Usually, kitty won't interact with strangers because she's extremely shy, but kitty felt something different with Wubly. Kitty took her hand and Wubly took them to a tiny area with trees and stayed there.
Wubly/Bunny's Backstory:
Wubly never had a home, but never wanted one. She was lost somewhere and didn't know where their family was. She kept running until she found a home that was Kitty's home. Kitty was picking flowers and Wubly walked to Kitty. She stuck out her hand signaling they wanted to be friends. Kitty took their hand and they went to a tiny area with trees and stayed there. Ever since then they stayed with each other forever.
(Yes, I have amazing story-telling skills. No need to remind me. <3)
Remaking !!
Kitolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me