Based on Click to view
Artist Moonpaw8033 [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

species for species

Postby Moonpaw8033 » Tue May 03, 2022 1:40 pm

Sorry if this isn't still open, I had this idea on my mind ^^"

This massive quadrupedal creature, affectionally named Lluceous, stand at a whopping 45 feet or 13.716 meters. Most of their flexible body is covered in a thick layer of bioluminescent feathers. They have a pair of wings, which they have been shown to be used for finding mates. Their cranium has been found to split open to show their mouth, large and flexible like a snake, however the rows of sharp teeth show it does feed on other animals. The Lluceous have been seen using their bioluminescent feathers to attract prey during any time between dusk and dawn. They have an excellent sense of taste. Found almost anywhere, and they are highly inquisitive, and their curiosity often leads to large fights and serious to fatal injuries to either themselves or the others they find. Their silent calls lead to horrific feelings when you've realized that buzzing in the air is in fact a large looming beast hunting you down. They have massive paws to grab onto small areas easily and leads to them having very quiet steps.

Number of young: Around 2 to 7 each clutch

I tend to like literally almost anything, things that look cool and weird are some things that i love.
Long necked things, long anything really, lanky, sparkly, bright, dark, horrific, cute, I have a wide range of likes.
If it helps you can look threw my likes and my charaters! XXX
Moonpaw8033

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Species for species

Postby SHIFTING TENDONS » Tue May 03, 2022 1:45 pm

⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ Image