Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

ffxiv by Sibery

Artist Sibery [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

ffxiv

Postby Sibery » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:23 pm

my character
Sibery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ffxiv

Postby meur » Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:29 pm

I really like the way you drew this your styles really cool
been years since I've been on this website
๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ
just changed my name from WetWhiskers to meur idk how to feel
meur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Warrior of Light » Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:16 am

Another 14 fan o7

I do love your art and your wol!!๐Ÿฅบ
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
wip
โœง ใ€๐•Š๐•Œโ„‚โ„ ๐•€๐•Š ๐•†๐•Œโ„ ๐”ฝ๐”ธ๐•‹๐”ผใ€‘โœง

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โœง-๐•ƒ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•œ๐•ค&๐•Š๐• ๐•”๐•š๐•’๐•-โœง
PSN-Odd_Mooseโ—Dc-HouseOfKellsโ—โ™ž
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

ยซ๐•€ ๐•’๐•ž ๐•’ ๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•–๐•๐•• ๐• ๐•— โ„๐• ๐•ค๐•’๐•ฃ๐•š๐•’ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•€ ๐•จ๐•š๐•๐• ๐••๐•  ๐•ž๐•ช ๐••๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•ช!ยป
โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ
โ–ฟ

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹/๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ— ๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ— ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ— โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

| ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฝโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹| ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹| โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ | ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ | ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฟ |
| โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹, ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹5 , ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ |
โ–ต
โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Warrior of Light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sibery » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:51 am

meur wrote:I really like the way you drew this your styles really cool

thank you so much i really appreciate it!

Warrior of Light wrote:Another 14 fan o7

I do love your art and your wol!!๐Ÿฅบ

YUSSSS! i'm only level 26 atm but if you wanted to play together and are on the same server, feel free to message me! And thank you so much!!!
Sibery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me