Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

OC Breeding! [Closed for now] by tyrannicalTerror

Based on Click to view
Artist tyrannicalTerror [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

OC Breeding! [Closed for now]

Postby tyrannicalTerror » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:44 am

Closed for now! I will finish the litters currently posted and add a new oc or a few, then reopen

I've participated in many of these and wanted to do one of my own for a while! I've finally did it :') Also the cover is inaccurate, there are 7 ocs.

RULES

-I won't color in your parent for you. I'm already doing quite a bit of work
-I will roll between 2-5 pups
-I'll pick one pup, then you can pick as many or as little of the remaining ones left. If you leave any, I will either keep them or sell them
-You're allowed to enter as many times as you want, but I will prioritize people who have not gotten anything yet
-If you enter multiple times, please only one pairing per entry (one of yours to one of mine)
-Add me! or else I can't do anything at all
-Any pups you receive from this are at a starting value of nothing. You may trade or give them away, but please don't sell them without adding any art. You got them for free, after all
-This is not fcfs and I may not get everyone. Don't harass me if I don't do yours
-If you take the pups off CS, credit my Toyhou.se (tyrannicalTerror)
-If you decide to tweak or redesign the pups, please credit me for the original design
-If this is closed, it may reopen later

WARNING!! Saturn has multiple eyes. He's the only oc not on the cover and the only one who is not visible by default. His layer also has a warning in the title.

Might add:
-Noname
-Squid
-Halloween
-Raza
-Seaside
-Sherbet
-Vanity
-Jello
-Platinum
-Jungle
-Topaz