Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Mythz

Stars #2176

Postby Mythz » Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:05 pm

What do they have in their bag?
You can write, draw, or do a mix of both.

Ends May 1st at 10am AEST

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: Cinnamon-Based Bimetallic Spotted Tabby
Edits: [nr] accessories [c] ear tufts, teeth, ear
placement [uc] short ears, round ears, mid fur
Owner:
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #2176

Postby cecro » Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:16 pm

Username: kroger + 1018618
    Cat Name: Wheatfoot
    Clan: MeadowClan
    Prompt: A series of scrolls and knives, as well as some more strange objects, like medieval toys. The scrolls are for delivering messages to other clans, but the knives and medieval toys... well, we don't exactly know. Is Wheatfoot an evil cat, plotting to destroy the clans, or are these knives for a better purpose than they seem; maybe another way to catch his prey? The medieval toys seem to have no purpose, although, Wheatfoot could maybe have them as a collection of twoleg artifacts he's stolen.

But, Wheatfoot is a rather... oblivious cat. He doesn't like hoarding things so maybe these are for the kits to enjoy, but there are currently little to no kits residing in Meadowclan, so it may remain a mystery until Wheatfoot spills out the info to at least his leader.

hello!
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
they/he pronouns
autistic
toyhouse: cecro
discord: wormies3486
past user: kroger

cecro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:59 pm

Username: .sins.
Cat Name: Leaf Ember
Clan: Glacierclan
Prompt:
      "Leaf Ember!" The red tom woke with a jolt. When did he fall asleep? No matter. He was awake now, the party with him eating the meals they had caught this morning. Gently standing and rocking forward and back on his legs, he padded over. A young she-cat pushed a vole his way.

"For me? You shouldn't have," he joked and bit into the small creature.

"With how long you slept, you're right," a dark-colored tom replied. "However, you have been useful on this journey." A chorus of purs and cooing erupted from the small group as they all playfully picked on the grumpier tom. It had only been two moons since they had left the clan in order to try and find their friend who had run away. Leaf Ember had agreed to go, solely so more cats didn't get lost to their families. The dark tom had a large wound on his shoulder from a fight with a small fox. Luckily there were 5 of them in the group and easily chased it off.

"You know, Eagle Stone," he started, licking away the rest of his meal from his muzzle, "you can always just say thank you." Silence fell on the group. Those weren't words that the cats had heard from him in a long time. The larger tom stood up and shook out his pelt. and faced towards the rising sun. With a sigh, Leaf Ember picked up his bag, gently grabbing the few leaves of marigold and chamomile that fell from it.

When he had found the bag, the others laughed at him, but now he no longer needed to search any time they got hurt, he tried to only do it once they found a place to rest, or along the trail. It may not always be with him, but for now, he, and the others, appreciated its company now.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goatmom » Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:05 am

Username: Goatmom
Cat Name: Shortjaw
Clan: Grove Clan
Prompt:

Shortjaw, named such for his slight underbite, never leaves his bag. Why would he? His best friend lives in there.

Inside the bag lives a long eared hedgehog named Pricklestone ( Prickle fo short). He is a sweet goofy little guy who helps Shortjaw repair the dens by getting into tight spaces and carrying moss and such on his spikes. They met when Shortjaw was a kit getting picked on by his littermates. Pricklestone ran out from under a log near the nursery and spiked one of the bully kits tails.

They have been friends ever since.
Goatmom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:57 am

Username: quirky;
Cat Name: Hopping Barn Owl | Owl for short
Clan: The Principality
Prompt: wip w/ ....mail. and letters...maily stuff. nothing illegal or sus at all :sweats:
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"

have a smooth-tastic day!

espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:22 pm

Username: coffee.berry
Cat Name: Sand In Quiet Desert (Sand)
Clan: The Tribe Of Golden Sunsets
Prompt:

Being the first Provider in the Tribe, Sand tries to have as much as he can in his bag, including:

• Neatly folded envelopes. Sand has to deliver each envelope (of course each has a letter inside) to it's recipient every day, because many cats do not have the time to simply walk over to the other cat and say it themselves.
  • Wood, leaves and stones/rocks. In his free time, Sand likes to build handy objects, so these are required materials.
  • Fresh-kill and herbs. Sand has to bring back fresh-kill and herbs each day for his fellow Tribe members and his Healer. This is what Sand gets most of every day.
  • A checkbook. To get what he needs, Sand uses his checkbook to check off the materials he gets and delivers daily.
  • His own, unfinished letter. Sand's biggest idol is Cliff, the greatest messenger of all time! Sand is still working on his letter to him. He hopes he'll write him back someday!
Last edited by coffee.berry on Sun May 01, 2022 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather ' » Sun May 01, 2022 10:52 am

Username: feather '
Cat Name:Cedar
Clan: the still waters
Prompt:

‘’Are you joking there’s no way I’m going to steal from-’’ the tom next to him let out a hiss, tail lashing.

‘’Did you not hear me, brother? There is a reason why you are going to steal the key…’’ his words were finished, with an icy silence, his eyes seeming to glisten in the night. Cedar took a step backward,

‘’Look, don’t you remember what happened to… dad?’’ letting his claws sink into the ground, he forced himself to meet his brother’s gaze. ‘’ I don’t want to risk it.’’ he could see his brother flinch, voice softening.

‘’Cedar… we have to get the key, don’t you remember why?’’

And he did. He remembered all of it, he knew the pain, as the sickening truths were hidden, hidden from anyone to see, answers hidden, and all of it. There was nothing to believe, nothing that was really true. And that was why the key was important, important if anyone wanted to know. He swallowed exhaling a sharp breath,

‘’Fine, I’ll do it, I’ll steal the key.’’ his brother did nothing more than blink, a faint smile on his features, before responding with a quick nod, a look that told him. Let’s go then

_

He never expected it to look like this, a calm peaceful place, but it wasn’t going to stay like that for long… he was going to do something that could change everything. But the keys were hidden in the forest, somewhere, his brother had said the seventy sixth tree was where it was hidden, all he had to do was get it, and not get caught, it would be simple... right?

And then he was running… darting between the forest trees, hearing the echoing sound of footsteps running after him. He darted behind the seventy sixth tree, back pressed against the trunk of the tree, watching as cats raced past him, he let out a chuckle, they would never get him.

Ever. His head tilted upward, reaching for a branch, his paws grasped a thin key, before tucking the key into his bag. The thought nearly startled him, this was too easy, way too easy. But then he heard something, a crackle of leaves... He slowly turned around, but he was a second off, paws suddenly slammed him against the tree.

‘’What are you doing here?’’ paws had him pinned tightly against the tree, pushing him harder as he didn’t respond. ‘’Tell me… now.’’ The cat’s voice was dangerously quiet. He managed to manage a grin, as he saw a flicker of fur at the corner of his vision, his brother’s fur.

‘’Hey look, there’s a fox!’’ he could see the other cat pause, confused, as the attacker's head whipped around for a brief second. But it was too late... for the cat. A paw collided into the side of his attacker, a blow against the head. As the attacker staggered back, it gave him and his brother enough time, enough time to escape.

As the two of them ran through the forest, the silver key fell out, plummeting into the earth, without anyone noticing.

_

‘’Hey Cedar, did you get it?’’ The key, his brother looked concerned, as he rummaged through his bag. Cedar stiffened, blinking, uncertainty written on his features, as he desperately searched his bag.

‘’ It… isn’t there, I must’ve dropped it, I-I'm sorry.’’ but his brother did nothing more than smile, head tilted up to face him.
‘’ Another reason why you didn't have the real keys.’’ his brother pulled out a set of keys, tiny black marking written on the key. ‘’I knew I shouldn't have trusted you to get the real key.’’ pawing him the real keys, a smile was on his face. ‘’Keep the real key, and fix the hole in your bag, and please take care of it.''

‘’Okay...’’ His brother met his gaze, giving a tiny nod.

It was time, time to let the truths be told, for the world to be different, after he fixed the hole in his bag of course...
feather '

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LiLi041 » Sun May 01, 2022 6:04 pm

Username: LiLi041
Cat Name: Chowder
Clan: Lissidom
Prompt: Upon opening Chowder's bag, most discover that it is stuffed to the brim with papers; messages, letters, and newspapers. But... there are two things to note here.

1. The paper's not to read (despite growing up with the two-legs, Chowder's unfortunately retained no knowledge of reading). It's to act as bedding. Other cats may scorn this practice and prefer moss, but Chowder has learned to adore the scent of the newspaper that adorned his nest from his kittypet days, and so he now makes a conscious effort to collect as much paper as possible to bring back to his nest.

2. The paper covers the bottom part of his bag, a secret compartment. This is how he sneaks his catnip around, for who would suspect? Cats are particularly attuned to the scent of catnip, but covered with the strong smell of ink and paper and two-leg, even the strongest nose might find it hard to discern the scent. Chowder's undercover catnip business is running well... and his secret will likely remain one for many moons to come.
Please credit my Toyhouse @LiLi041 for all designs!
~~~
Lissidom (Stars) | eNUF (Stars)
Colony Tracker (Storkies)
~~~
All trades welcome!
LiLi041

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sun May 29, 2022 9:56 am

congrats !
    i would also like to award a RU to .sins. and an hm to coffee.berry!
feather ' wrote:Username: feather '
Cat Name:Cedar
Clan: the still waters
Prompt:
-snip-
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups