Accessories for your SeaStar. by Poserpanda

Based on Click to view
Artist Poserpanda [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Accessories for your SeaStar.

Postby Poserpanda » Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:39 am

The smallest of dogerpillars grasps a beach ball-sized, rainbow pearl. It uses this pearl to get around. In doing so, it's sentences trail off sometimes. It keeps it's winking face perfectly focused on you, it's legs moving unconsciously.

BeachBally Ball Coach wrote: I'm in charge of giving out and trading away accessories for your........ SeaStars. Some of them already have foster parents, so those SeaStars........ have items in reserve for their forever home owners. The rest? Well, that's up to you........ Just don't touch my ball! It keeps me from going slowly, or getting squished......! ;)
Image]
Poserpanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Accessories for your SeaStar.

Postby Poserpanda » Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:01 am

BeachBally Ball Coach wrote:Just........... Let me know what you neeed......! Put a stamp on the box that suits your....... needs....

It quickly rolls past two stacks of messily filed papers. Each paper has empty check boxes to fill out, though they look a lot less complicated than the adoption papers.
There are two ink stamp stands that have the same emoji on their handle tops. ;) ;)
Two of papers fall to the floor, and the dogerpillar does not look upset at the untidy way it gives you forms. It winks at you. ;)

Code: Select all
Are you adopting a foster SeaStar? [   ]
Are you adopting a hatchling? [  ]

BeachBally Ball Coach wrote:Just......remember! Customized hatchlings get customized nurture........... objects!
Image]
Poserpanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me