one eyed bee looking thing?? by ratzdoll

Based on Click to view
Artist ratzdoll [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

one eyed bee looking thing??

Postby ratzdoll » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:19 pm

this ended up looking much more like a bee than a bird like i had originally planned but i hope you like it! i had some ideas about them if you want inspo. i was thinking they float and all the pieces are detached and hover like i drew, maybe the “body” is normally egg shaped but when needed an arm pops up in the middle? or they always are in an egg shape, or maybe they have a normal body but my drawing is just a simplification? whatever you decide lol. timers probably off because i made dinner and spent a lot of time just trying to figure out oekaki.
ratzdoll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one eyed bee looking thing??

Postby ratzdoll » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:31 pm

oh and for things i like, i was thinking about a character with a snail shell could be cool bc they’re my fav but that’s not necessary. i also like simple to draw characters, could be something like this, something more humanoid, or an animal either four legged or more anthro, i like pretty much everything. i tend to lean more towards characters with fur as opposed to scales, i also like weird mishmash creatures that look like combinations of others. hope that helps, i’m pretty open just wanted to give some ideas :)
ratzdoll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me