Stars #2162 by wildsight

Based on Click to view
Artist wildsight [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #2162

Postby wildsight » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:51 am

happy belated easter! this cat was a bit late...but it looks like they found a friend to make up for it! tell me about a time this cat made a friend, interpret however you wish! max 300 words.

Ends april 23rd

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: Rabbitear
Clan: https://toyhou.se/RoxyTBDW/characters/folder:2625090
Description: black self with high white
Edits: [nr] weight, expression [c] whiskers, sleek tail [uc] muzzle edit, round ears, heterochromia, med fur
Owner: RoxyTBDW
Last edited by wildsight on Tue May 31, 2022 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #2162

Postby RoxyTBDW » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:14 pm

Username: RoxyTBDW
Cat Name: Rabbitear
Clan: https://toyhou.se/RoxyTBDW/characters/folder:2625090Age: 140 moons
Prompt:
Rabbitpaw crouched in the bushes. I got you now! Finally, I can impress my Clan. Rabbitpaw has always wanted to impress his clan. He wanted to be the best warrior in all of the forest. But sometimes he was thrown back by obstacles. He knew that this catch would surely make his leader proud.

He swiftly sprung out of the bushes. But... he noticed something. The rabbit he was after hadn't moved. Was it fake? Had a Twoleg put it up to trick him? "What?" he meowed. The rabbit looked at him and cocked it's head. He jumped back, scared. The rabbit WAS alive!

He lifted a fluffy paw and cautiously stepped forward. "Are you.. not afraid?" He looked around, worrying his leader might see him foolishly talking to a rabbit. He curled his slim tail under his belly. He stepped back, scared that his already poor reputation in the Clan would get worse.

"I-I can't stay." He turned around and started to disappear into the bushes, but something tugged his back paw. He turned around to face the rabbit. As he looked more at the rabbit, he realized something. It looked oddly just like him. Of course, the spots were different, but everything else was the same. It's tiny black eyes blinked.

Right, he had to hunt this thing! But.. he couldn't bring himself to. Instead, the rabbit nuzzled up to him. That's when he decided a plan. He would protect the rabbit while hunting, and would see it whenever he leaves. Now, when the Clan found out his secret, they agreed to not hurt the rabbit. They understood his bond, and it wasn't against the warrior code. So now, as he lay in the elders den, his pet rabbit friend Carrots lays with him. [298 words][/b]
Last edited by RoxyTBDW on Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miraphoenix » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:53 am

Username: miraphoenix
Cat Name: Lapinehop
Clan: Havenclan
Prompt:
Lapinehop made his first friend as a kittypet; one day, when he was around 13 moons old, his humans had brought home a strange creature, a bit larger than him, with long ears. The new creature--called "rabbit" by their humans--was kept in a separate room, with a little house that smelled like dry grass. Eventually, he was allowed to meet the new creature under supervision from his humans, and he and the rabbit eventually developed a rapport. Both Lapinehop and his friend Lendri were left behind unexpectedly when their humans moved houses, and the pair joined Havenclan, inseparable to the end.
[103 words]
miraphoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WillowcatWild » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:59 am

Username: /_Willow_\
Cat Name: Patch'dapple (i know, amazing name lol)
Clan: Willow'clan
Prompt: When Patch'dapple was 4 moons, she was a very shy kit. She had trouble making friends and wasnt really liked by her nursery mates because they thought she was too shy and too "ugly" because of her fluffy, mustache-like muzzle and round ears, except for one kit. One day, she was minding her own business, eating fresh-kill and a flash of dilute calico fur flew across her vision. She turned to look at it and it was Maple'kit, a friendly she-cat crouched next to her, giggling. Then, she leaped up and pounced on Patch'kit, sending the both of them flying. Patch'kit couldnt help but laugh, no-one had ever played with her before! The two of them tumbled across the camp, laughing and jumping around. To that day, they have been best friends. {132 words}

Willow - any prns - unlabeled
digital artist & daydreamer

..............1 lion left!!
.....................🖌
WillowcatWild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:05 pm

Username: SilentMelody
    Cat Name: Shadowthistle
    Clan: Shoreclan

He started off as sworn enemies with Tigershine. Well, perhaps not that dramatic. As an apprentice, he hated Tigerpaw for being so snobby, selfish, and stuck-up. On the contrary, the other tom hated Shadowpaw equally for how stuffy, unenthusiastic, and stubborn he tends to be. They were constantly fighting and butting heads, getting into trouble with their mentors.

One day, as punishment their mentors made them clean out the elders' den for a week. Together. At the same time, every single morning. They were getting sick of it, but remarkably they were not getting sick of each other. Rather than bickering with each other, they complained about the tasks they had to do and sympathized with each other.

Since then, they've been inseparable. Shadowpaw was given the suffix "thistle" for how prickly and solitary he can be. Tigerpaw was given the suffix "shine" for how cheerful and optimistic he can be.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Tue May 31, 2022 2:43 pm

sorry for the wait guys! the winner for this one is RoxyTBDW!

elder buddies <3
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoxyTBDW » Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:10 am

omg tysm <3