Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Taca MvY by drosera

Artist drosera [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Taca MvY

Postby drosera » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:10 am

I have abandoned my followers for too long.. TOO LONG!!.. that is, if I have any left still! <Sigh..> I'm going to bed. 😅

Draw Taca here in your own style! It's a Mine versus Yours, as like anyone who's been on the Oekaki forums would know.. yeah, idk,.
He is a lost king, and literally, fell from his kingdom, into a deep abyss, the whole Undertale-style kind of thing, y'know.
The story (still working on it, inspired by a bit of Fer.al lore, but now that's gone, so..) wrote:Once a spark, he abandoned the realm he hailed from once it started to go to ruin. Then, he started his own kingdom, gathering subjects for many years, and ruling over them for many more. It all started to go wrong when he sort of made a few, bad choices, and regretted them,.. not at all helped by the metaphorical monster within him that kind of takes over his whole mind occasionally.. yeah, he has.. uhh, closest thing to describe it would be anger issues, ig, poor bapy. And then he tripped and fell into, uhhm.. a gorge, yeah, a canyon, a ravine, likely into the Betwixt.. as one would guess. No one's seen him since.. they don't know where he is, but he's probably stranded in between dimensions somewhere.

Rules:
Please follow CS rules!
Don't claim my character as your own
,And have fun!

Small Taca because this really isn't the main focus and if you just need a ref you can open image in new tab and edit the link from small to large or something idk. His mouth blue #2F3F71 and tonguw #485AA7, long forked tooungue whatever. ig uess

Last bumped by drosera on Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:10 am.
drosera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me