Kralian for UncleSugarOliver - Spring Event by frostily

Based on Click to view
Artist frostily [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kralian for UncleSugarOliver - Spring Event

Postby frostily » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:25 pm

heyooo!! I hope you like them, I ADORE how they turned out, so I hope you do too!

Traits:
[NR] Accessories
[S] Backmane (small changes), Pupils (also falls under gene-spilce), tongue (also falls under gene-splice).
[UC] Different Ears, Hair Longer than Shoulders, Different Tail (also falls under gene-spilce), Lip Tooth (also falls under gene-splice).
[R] Scales
[M] Gene-Splicing (Snake)

ye!! I took the scales in a snake-like direction, giving them a long body type, snake-like pupils, snake-like fangs, snake-like tongue, scales, and a looooong tail to top it off. Let me know what you're thinking and please fill out the form below to officially claim them! <3

Code: Select all
Kralian's Name:
Kralian's Gender:
- DA - Art Shop - Frost#6739 -
frostily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kralian for UncleSugarOliver - Spring Event

Postby Corals Art Studio » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:26 pm

OMG what a pretty bby
Corals Art Studio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frostily » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:28 pm

Corals Art Studio wrote:OMG what a pretty bby

thank you!! I really like 'em too <3
frostily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:16 pm

ohh theyre stunning!! lovely job frost<3

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UncleSugarOliver » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:07 am

Kralian's Name: Genos
Kralian's Gender: He / Him

HOLY COW I’m literally blown away!!! The design pattern I gave you and what you came up with is literally one of the most beautiful things I’ve seen I’m absolutely in love and this made my entire day I have no idea how to put into words how happy I am!!! He’s such a handsome boy! I ADORE the accessories and how the gene splicing came out, I’m so excited that he got it and I can’t believe it!! And going with a snake is PERFECT, I love how elongated his body is and how regal the boy looks! Oh man I’m so happy I can’t stop grinning, the colors came out BEAUTIFUL and he’s just so gorgeous I am so happy. Oh my gosh thank you, thank you again so much!! You took my concept and went ham with it and I’m so in love with it I can’t even put it into words I’m close to tears right now
I’m a nerd and a softie, please don’t be afraid to say hello! I’m probably more afraid of you than you are of me!
Dork who loves to roleplay and find escapes, might not be on here a lot but I’m trying!
UncleSugarOliver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frostily » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:19 am

acronymm wrote:
ohh theyre stunning!! lovely job frost<3

aww thanks acro! <3 <3 <3
frostily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frostily » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:19 am

UncleSugarOliver wrote:Kralian's Name: Genos
Kralian's Gender: He / Him

HOLY COW I’m literally blown away!!! The design pattern I gave you and what you came up with is literally one of the most beautiful things I’ve seen I’m absolutely in love and this made my entire day I have no idea how to put into words how happy I am!!! He’s such a handsome boy! I ADORE the accessories and how the gene splicing came out, I’m so excited that he got it and I can’t believe it!! And going with a snake is PERFECT, I love how elongated his body is and how regal the boy looks! Oh man I’m so happy I can’t stop grinning, the colors came out BEAUTIFUL and he’s just so gorgeous I am so happy. Oh my gosh thank you, thank you again so much!! You took my concept and went ham with it and I’m so in love with it I can’t even put it into words I’m close to tears right now

NO OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AOJBHJBJKOJNJKLM YOU'RE SO SWEET OH MY GOODNESS-

Like!! I really put a lot of care into how I thought about his design, and where I would take the prompt and all that, and I was a tiny bit nervous I'd gone too far haha. Not everybody is a huge fan of snakes, but I'm relieved that it worked out so well!! Like honestly this makes my entire day too yknow, I LOVE when my designs are cherished and I just wanted to also mention that I really appreciate your activity in the species and I really wanted you to like him. I'm just!! Happy that you love him so much and that, idk not to get too gushy or anything, but that my art could reach you so positively. Thank you for being so sweet and I'm stoked that I got to do your bunny (:
frostily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UncleSugarOliver » Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:11 am

OH MY GOSH I DIDNT SEE THIS UNTIL NOW BUT LITERALLY YOU ARE SO SWEET AND THIS MADE ME AO HAPPY JUST LOOKING BACK AND SEEING YOUR RESPONSE, sorry for all the caps I’m just literally blown away anytime I get to see this mans. He’s absolutely gorgeous and I adore snakes / dragons and reptiles in general so this was such a surprise when I saw his design. I adore the species ;—; and I can’t wait to do more in the future! Not to mention I can’t imagine how hard it is to make designs for people and worry if they’ll like it or not, literally your artwork is beautiful and the characters you design are amazing and I can’t wait to see more in the future.
I’m a nerd and a softie, please don’t be afraid to say hello! I’m probably more afraid of you than you are of me!
Dork who loves to roleplay and find escapes, might not be on here a lot but I’m trying!
UncleSugarOliver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me