Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Breed with us (MORE ADDED 20/01/2023) by touyieparkes

Based on Click to view
Artist touyieparkes [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 17
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Breed with us (MORE ADDED 20/01/2023)

Postby touyieparkes » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:44 am

07/09/2022 - new cover! please click colour in to go view all the character options there are over 20 to choose from and only 4 are currently shown here on the cover! (i previously put all the options possible to see but since adding new ones there is no room to squeeze them all into one cover)

SIMPLE RULES:
- Do not claim you made the designs
- do not request designs from me, obtain/buy them from me then block me this is rude and i do not accept people who block me to use any designs made by me (you will be required to unblock me if your caught blocking me if you BOUGHT a design so that you can be refunded)

How will this work?
- you either colour in one character as yours or pick two of mine to breed with, once complete you get first pick of the litter free then the rest are 5c$ each (previously was 10c$) you can colour it in more than once there is no limit i leave this open always as im on daily and can almost always attend to the requests, Due to my disability i also struggle with some complicated designs or markings so i do apologise if it comes out scruffy or not correct

Current list of characters: (NEW = recently added)
1.Shawn
2.Lark
3.Kimari
4.Talon
5.Axel
6.Damian
7.Pink Whisper
8.Serene
9.Bella
10.Mikru
11.RaZ
12.Xerania
13.Feyre
14.Terraria
15.Dina
16.Raver
17.Shin
18.Lakira
19.Tou
20.Sinner
21.Vaux
22. Swiss roll
23. Fynch
24. Grayum
25. Chocolate Fudge
26.Graves
27.Siren
28.Hazel
29.Anna
30.Coco
31.Inap
32.Silver
33.Alex
34.Candy
35.Alyssa
36.Jinx
37.Panda
38.Cupcake (NEW)
39.Topsy (NEW)
40.Stalos (NEW)
Last edited by touyieparkes on Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:04 am, edited 27 times in total.
I make many free OC adopts and breedings feel free to follow me to check them out
been a member for over 12 years
touyieparkes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Breed with us (OPEN)

Postby ChevyTheQH » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:41 am

Mark
-──────𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋
─𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋───
Ash | She/Her | Equestrian
My life revolves around horses
ChevyTheQH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby touyieparkes » Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:41 pm

^
I make many free OC adopts and breedings feel free to follow me to check them out
touyieparkes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby touyieparkes » Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:48 am

^
touyieparkes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby touyieparkes » Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:06 pm

touyieparkes wrote:thought i'd finally do one of these feel free to mark more may later be added but bc of how many are shown here already they might not be shown on the cover xD and yes.....the timer is correct

Simple rules:
All CS rules apply
do not claim my characters as yours
give me time to create these sometimes i can be a little slow

Things to consider before you colour this in
- I do have a disability so it makes me struggle with lineart edits so im very likely to avoid making any edits to the lineart (such as wings and stuff) but you CAN add it to the pup yourself if you wish to after
- Due to my disability i also struggle with some complicated designs or markings so i do apologise if it comes out scruffy or not correct

How will this work?
- You pick one of my characters to breed with, gender doesnt matter it can be MxM FxF MxF (You may pick one character only i cant focus with mixing multiple)
- Colour your character in beside the one you have picked and add me to the drawing
- A random amount of pups will be created, this is not based on a generated number i'll do however many i feel like doing
- You get first pick of your pup for FREE the rest will go up for 10C$ each
- You can make however many of these as you like there is no limit while this is open

Just a reminder to myself here
Few other characters to be added to this:
- Yuna
- Silence
- Tusoria
- Shadow
- Moon
- zero
- Vaux
- kass
- kinney
- Ike
- Sven
- Inap
- Marcus
touyieparkes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby touyieparkes » Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:34 am

touyieparkes wrote:thought i'd finally do one of these feel free to mark more may later be added but bc of how many are shown here already they might not be shown on the cover xD and yes.....the timer is correct

Simple rules:
All CS rules apply

- I do have a disability so it makes me struggle with lineart edits so im very likely to avoid making any edits to the lineart (such as wings and stuff) but you CAN add it to the pup yourself if you wish to after
- Due to my disability i also struggle with some complicated designs or markings so i do apologise if it comes out scruffy or not correct

How will this work?
- You pick one of my characters to breed with, gender doesnt matter it can be MxM FxF MxF (You may pick one character only i cant focus with mixing multiple)
- Colour your character in beside the one you have picked and add me to the drawing
- A random amount of pups will be created, this is not based on a generated number i'll do however many i feel like doing
- You can make however many of these as you like there is no limit while this is open

- Yuna
- Silence
- Tusoria
- Shadow
- Moon
- zero
- Vaux
- kass
- kinney
- Ike
- Sven
- Inap
- Marcus
touyieparkes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby touyieparkes » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:40 pm

Simple rules:
All CS rules apply

How will this work?

- Yuna
- Silence
- Tusoria
- Shadow
- Moon
- zero
- Vaux
- kass
- kinney
- Ike
- Sven
- Inap
- Marcus
touyieparkes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby touyieparkes » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:11 am

Simple rules:
All CS rules apply

How will this work?

- Yuna
- Silence
- Tusoria
- Shadow
- Moon
- zero
- Vaux
- kass
- kinney
- Ike
- Sven
- Inap
- Marcus
touyieparkes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaybirdsdelight » Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:38 pm

mark!
jaybirdsdelight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby touyieparkes » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:06 pm

will be adding a few more characters to this soon which are listed on the first page to be added since theres so many to see on the front of the cover they might not turn up there and you'll have to click "colour in" to go view them
touyieparkes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me