sad state of affairs we're in... 💙💛

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"sad state of affairs we're in... 💙💛" by envess

sad state of affairs we're in... 💙💛

Postby envess » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:06 am

My country :( I live here :(
envess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sad state of affairs we're in... 💙💛

Postby ♥HazelNightmare » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:13 am

My heart hurts for you and all of Ukraine . I don’t think any of us who do not live there can come close to understanding what is truly happening there. My family and I pray every night for all the innocent lives who have been and will be impacted by this brutal war and our thoughts and sympathies are with those in Ukraine and their families elsewhere who have been affected by the violence, and loss of life 💛💙
♥HazelNightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sad state of affairs we're in... 💙💛

Postby envess » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:52 am

~HazelNightmare~ wrote:My heart hurts for you and all of Ukraine . I don’t think any of us who do not live there can come close to understanding what is truly happening there. My family and I pray every night for all the innocent lives who have been and will be impacted by this brutal war and our thoughts and sympathies are with those in Ukraine and their families elsewhere who have been affected by the violence, and loss of life 💛💙

Thank you so much for your support! <3 Our victory's going to be soon! Soon there'll be a big battle.. I'm sure we'll win it! Quoting Our President - 'Life Will Win Over Death. Light Will Win Over Darkness' it's always darkest before the dawn~ <3
envess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me