Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Cloudsnappers ♢ v.3 ! by lullaby

Based on Click to view
Artist lullaby [gallery]
Time spent 17 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
71 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Cloudsnappers ♢ v.3 !

Postby lullaby » Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:27 am

main adoptsartist searchnurserysoleil shopbankarchivecustoms/myos/growths ♢ museum ♢ faq ♢ archive update threadnursery artist search ♢ wishing well ( coming soon ! )

Cloudsnappers Discord

WELCOME
If you have any questions or need any help, please don’t hesitate to dm a member of the staff! C:

Welcome to Absideon, a place filled with wonder, magic, and good times! If you can spare the time, check out one of our most unique species: Cloudsnappers! Make yourself at home. The snappers can be quite friendly, so take a little bit to introduce yourself. If one likes you, you’ll probably be taking them home!

WHAT IS A CLOUDSNAPPER?

Cloudsnappers are large creatures that sport transparent or translucent tusks filled with a firm jelly. They also have puffy legs, extremely small and delicate paws, and an odd head; it looks as if it was upside down, but this is not the case. Although the eyes of a Cloudsnapper reside in the lower jaw, their heads are very much “normal”. A Cloudsnapper can vary from the size of a housecat to a large horse, although certain subtypes have been known to be much larger—or smaller. Cloudsnappers are warm-blooded and therefore don’t rely on a constant source of heat. They enjoy living in just about any place, be it the mountains, the desert, a swamp, or a human home. Cloudsnappers also have a fairly varied diet. They are omnivores, meaning that they can eat both plants and meat, however certain snappers might choose to only eat fruits, or only eat meat.

Cloudsnappers have been known to be intelligent, having interacted with humans on multiple occasions in ways only a truly sentient creature could; some might compare them to the likes of a chimpanzee. While they usually communicate with chirps, yaps, growls, barks, and other “primitive” sounds, it is entirely possible for a CS to learn a language, including human ones. They seem to possess an affinity for learning languages quite quickly.

Many strange and new mutations have been spreading throughout the population of Cloudsnappers. Most, if not all, appear to be harmless, but it should be noted that Cloudsnappers should be treated with care. The scientists and researchers that live on Absideon have come to the conclusion that permitting the adoption of these unique animals may help us learn even more about them!
Last edited by lullaby on Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.

lulu . adult . she/her . taken :o] . <3 . art credit!!
lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♢ rules and guidelines

Postby lullaby » Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:27 am

RULES & GUIDELINES
(last updated 02/24/2021)

> Cloudsnappers are a closed species, meaning you may not make your own without an MYO ticket!
    > Refrain from stealing, copying, tracing, or taking very heavy inspiration off of Cloudsnappers.
    > No drama/harassment will be tolerated
    > You may not change the design of your Cloudsnapper without the correct item; revamps are allowed, just message a the owner or co-owner.
    > You may not re-sell your snapper for more than what you paid unless they have extra art.
    > Gifting and trading Cloudsnappers is perfectly fine.
    > You may not try to outbid an auto buy on an auction adopt.
    > Do not edit forms after they are posted on raffle adopts, fcfs adopts, or other adopts that would allow you to “win” them by posting then editing. Artists may also choose to not allow editing altogether!
    > Bribing or blackmailing an artist is considered harassment and action will be taken.
    > There is currently no limit to how many Cloudsnappers you may own.
    > Three strikes is a ban. If you feel like you’ve been unfairly banned, please dm the owner (quarryagae / FallenPegasus) to request an appeal. These will be handled on a case by case basis.
    > Design transfers are allowed, but all traits that are unique to Cloudsnappers must be removed or heavily edited.
    > If you are banned, you will be allowed to keep your Cloudsnappers, but they cannot interact with the species in ANY way whatsoever. You will also not be allowed to obtain any other Cloudsnappers, MYOs, items, etc.
    > If you have any issues, please contact a member of the staff!

strikes: none at the moment!
    bans: none at the moment!

new rules will be red for one week
    the rules may be updated, changed, or added to at any time. rules will be in effect immediately. any changes will be announced as soon as possible!
Last edited by lullaby on Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♢ traits

Postby lullaby » Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:28 am

TRAITS

No Rarity - traits that will not pass down during breedings
Colored sclera; scars; tattoos; weight edits; expression change; accessories; heterochromia

Standard - the base traits of every snapper
Puffed limbs; gecko tail; long tongue; one set of tusks; toothless (gums)

Common
Hair; claws; short tusks; feline tail ; fur edits; short tail; shaped pupils; backmane; ears; longer tusks; mini
fangs; cat whiskers

Uncommon
Ornate ears (fantasy or non-natural shapes); any tail; puffed neck (frog throat); multiple tusks
(up to two sets total); minor head shape changes (beaked, more square, pointed, over/under
bites); opaque tusks; aquatic features (gills, fins, webbed toes, scales); cracked tusks; sparkles;
belly scales; dragon whiskers; tongue shape edits

Rare
Missing limbs (arms or tail); extra limbs (up to six); missing eye(s); jelly body parts
(semi-translucent); extra eyes (up to eight total), bioluminescence/glowing markings, two tails,
extra ears (up to two sets total), horns on the head, body spikes/spines, goop, shaped paw
pads; blank eyes (no pupil or sclera); longer or shorter neck; multiple tusks (up to three sets
total); plant growth; halos; raptor claws; munchkinism / reverse munchkinism; missing tusk (up
to one); halos; antenna; no paw pads; steam/mist; crystal growth; small and flightless wings

Mythical
Elemental powers (fire, water, mist, etc); genesplice (50% another animal); multiple tails (more
than two, up to nine); exposed bone; extra ears (up to three sets, aka 6 ears total); cybernetics;
form-changing (up to three forms); extra heads (up to three total); sentient body parts; color
changing; animated markings; total transparency; PPS; extra limbs (up to eight total limbs)

Special
Special traits are any trait that Lullaby or Zubat wishes to use (or is approved by). All special traits are locked, meaning that no
other user can add these traits to their Cloudsnapper. However, if a special trait is unlocked, the
trait is available for use for a limited period of time.

Forbidden
Eye on the upper jaw, tuskless

updated trait list courtesy of fisht3a! thank you<3
Last edited by lullaby on Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♢ staff

Postby lullaby » Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:29 am

staff

owner
lullaby

co-owner
Crazyclaww

artists

Suskay
Cetacea
Aryastelle
remy!
rainsprout

mods

Caprisa
fisht3a

archivists
fisht3a

all staff positions are OPEN!
please apply using this form:
Code: Select all
user:
preferred staff position:
how active are you/will you be able to be?:
what qualities would you bring to that position/the staff team if you were accepted?:
any questions/notes?:

if you’d like to become of our staff team please pm lullaby, or on disc: luluby for the time being <3 thanks !
Last edited by lullaby on Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:34 am, edited 12 times in total.

lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♢ stamps & affiliates

Postby lullaby » Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:30 am

[size=85]
If you'd like to become an affiliate of Cloudsnappers, please message me!

Stamps
You are free to use these in your signatures, it's much appreciated!

made by Div

[url= https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4589327#p135162724][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/786705413008916518/792916311013064714/New_Piskel_-_2020-12-27T184606.553.gif[/img][/url]

made by Div

[url= https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4589327#p135162724][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/786705413008916518/792919013000871956/New_Piskel_-_2020-12-27T185657.921.gif[/img][/url]

made by Div

[url= https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4589327#p135162724][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/f2e1b7a0-a2fd-4d3a-a9ac-c68d49083c9c/deb75nh-95bb571b-a7b1-4f6a-9876-f08792efba43.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZjJlMWI3YTAtYTJmZC00ZDNhLWE5YWMtYzY4ZDQ5MDgzYzljXC9kZWI3NW5oLTk1YmI1NzFiLWE3YjEtNGY2YS05ODc2LWYwODc5MmVmYmE0My5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.wPQzhNhh5mWCiwFL6oO_xP4JqGgJwvVnYrXDnivf95w[/img][/url]

made by Div

[url= https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4589327#p135162724][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/f2e1b7a0-a2fd-4d3a-a9ac-c68d49083c9c/deb75ng-db73079b-a883-4fc4-82cb-b1427f03e65f.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZjJlMWI3YTAtYTJmZC00ZDNhLWE5YWMtYzY4ZDQ5MDgzYzljXC9kZWI3NW5nLWRiNzMwNzliLWE4ODMtNGZjNC04MmNiLWIxNDI3ZjAzZTY1Zi5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.73mCqF4m8obwhUEBAIEMazlrJN7igmPCjq9da8xzvC0[/img][/url]

made by [melancollie]

[url= https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4589327#p135162724][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/f2e1b7a0-a2fd-4d3a-a9ac-c68d49083c9c/deb75n9-608508cd-008e-4cde-b45d-c0c7af9175d2.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZjJlMWI3YTAtYTJmZC00ZDNhLWE5YWMtYzY4ZDQ5MDgzYzljXC9kZWI3NW45LTYwODUwOGNkLTAwOGUtNGNkZS1iNDVkLWMwYzdhZjkxNzVkMi5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.5HVV6Hd5Rzhv7l9xjYUDCYMEtH_GQrMpjMcrJCQbn8o[/img][/url]

Giftart
If you've made anything for snappers, dm me here or on discord!

Pixel Cloudsnapper YCH
made by synthesize.

Crazy's Snapper Giftlines

made by crazyclaww
Last edited by lullaby on Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♢ announcements

Postby lullaby » Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:30 am

Announcements

this is an overdue announcement, but i’d like to announce a congratulations to crazyclawww on becoming co-owner of cloudsnappers! crazy’s been a dedicated part of the staff team, interactive with members, the best cheerleader on our support team, and one of the sweetest, most talented users i’ve met<3
i’m really proud and excited to have this change, and i know that crazy will fit comfortably into the new role! forums, the main post, and whatever else i need to update will be updated soon. in the mean time, if you have any questions or concerns about the species that i may not be around for, crazyclawww can be just as much use for whatever you may have to ask!! :3c
Last edited by lullaby on Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cloudsnappers ♢ v.3 !

Postby lullaby » Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:32 am

♢ now open for marking! ♢

lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cloudsnappers ♢ v.3 !

Postby Melybelly » Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:43 am

Mark! ;o;
She/Her