Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Raptor Island Head Patterns by mewmew.

Based on Click to view
Artist mewmew. [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Raptor Island Head Patterns

Postby mewmew. » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:18 pm

Raptors come in all sorts of patterns and can have multiple combinations of patterns they can also be solid colors. Patterns can be any of the base colors or darker shades of the raptor's base unless stated other wise. Patterns provided are most common but raptors can be any pattern one would see on a reptile.

Going from left to right, top to bottom.

Beaked
Color past the nostril and a stripe going from the eye down to bottom jaw

Masked
Color around the eye and tracing along the jaw line. Can also have smaller 'v' shaped stripes in front of.

Head Stripe
Color stripe going along the middle of the head. Can start on bottom jaw and go up and can go all the way down the neck or stop at ear.

Small Beak
Color on face before the nostrils. Stripe around eye does not go all the way down or can be completely gone.

Ear Patch
Color that covers the ear hole but does not go up any farther. Does not cover face. Can be accompanied with stripes on neck.

Reverse Beak
Color covers the entire head except for the nose/mouth.

Bald / Outline Bald
White head or white head with dark color outline

Skull / Outlined Skull
White head with color around eyes and nostrils or white head with color around eyes and nostrils and dark color outlines.

all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me