Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Oops. dropped one by PeanutButterRum

Artist PeanutButterRum [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Oops. dropped one

Postby PeanutButterRum » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:48 pm

My pallios! I have been thinking about drawing them again for a few days but got some time tonight. Thank you Qwertyo for making this species back then! I would love to see them come back some day.

Zanshi is a court wizard who is still in his first few years of his position so he is unsure of his work. He was the top of his class and has a promising future in magic. He is often tasked with gathering ingredients and tools but has to take a companion to protect him.

Kojo is an ex-thief who has been "reformed" by the state after being caught stealing high value artifacts from the reserves. He is quite strong from his years in jail. He repays his debt by accompanying Zanshi even though he didn't really like him much at first.

Edit; physical notes on my pallios
Zanshi is shorter and a bit on the chubby side which isn't helped by how fluffy he is. He has small features like his ears and muzzle. He has round and slightly larger eyes than average. His cape is a sparkling blue that bubbles behind him. He uses samples of his cape for potions.

Kojo is slightly above average height, maybe an inch. He has a long, almost fox like muzzle. His cape is quite long, leading many to question his age (length of cape in universe is often attributed to age). He has many scars from his life of crime and also his stint in prison.
Last edited by PeanutButterRum on Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
PeanutButterRum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oops. dropped one

Postby Bluepup429 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:50 pm

BASED! Theyre so cute and I love the little bits you have about them <3
Makin me wanna doodle mine sometime, I love my little dudes

🦠 CST - nerd emoji irl 🦠

🎮 toyhouse 🎮

🎨 art trades: closed - commissions: closed 🎨
Bluepup429

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roonie-Roe » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:57 pm

Your Pallios are so cute! o: <3

I really need to work on developing my little guy more and actually draw him more often. It's been way too long!

.~:{}:~.

ImageImageImage

Adult | She/Her, They/Them | Pansexual
Pet/Item Hoarder | Artist
ImageImage Image
[My CS Hoards] [Toyhouse]
[Dragon Cave] [Flight Rising] [Furry Paws]

ImageImageImage
Roonie-Roe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griddle » Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:45 pm

Pallios on oekaki in the year 2022. 🙏

I love these guys so much! The profiles in the top left do a great job of showing off their personalities, and how much their features differ (but are still obviously the same critters!) 👀

I uploaded my pallios to my th recently, but I haven't drawn any of them in a while! I should change that sometime. >:3c
-
ImageImage
ImageImage
of course I have [NONE] hair and pronouns
queer • grown-up • est
ImageImageImage
🌲SIBLING ALERT!!🌲
Griddle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PeanutButterRum » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:39 am

I'm glad so many of you guys who owned pallios are still active! I spoke a lot with Qwertyo when she was still working on the universe these guys belong to so I have a bit of a soft spot for them. Anyone who's wants to do a collab or even just talk about their pallios are welcome to chat with me
PeanutButterRum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qwertyo » Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:22 am

Yooo??? Aaaa man it's such a nice surprise to see these guys again ;o;

I still really love what you did with your pallios! Zanshi being a court wizard is my favorite, and talking to you about it back then gave me a lot of ideas about how magic and whatnot worked. Seeing them again just makes me want to develop things again, haha. Already getting Ideas swirling in my head. You remind me that I did actually make a TH page for the whole species a while ago that I intend to fill up with Lore and references! I've been busy with things so hadn't been able to do anything yet, but I def want to get some development started soon! (maybe even do streams hmm)

Thank you for still enjoying your pallios and drawing them! it seriously makes me happy to see them around ;_;
qwertyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me