Time spent 1 hour, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Keryth

by DrBubby

storkies 537-540 • closed!

Postby wildsight » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:57 am

Storkatten, often shortened to Storkies, are a magical breed of fantasy felines. Descended from Freya's own mythical mounts, Storkies are chock-full of magic and potential. They're quite powerful and loyal companions. While some may choose to live in colonies out in the wild, others may choose the companionship of humans. Many Storkies also possess magical abilities, though require the usage of runes to unlock them.

bean batch! showcasing some other magic types this time! this'll be a character building comp! to enter, answer this one prompt: who is this cat? minimum of 300 words or one art piece, go crazy otherwise. ends in two weeks! extensions may be asked for!

Code: Select all
      user:
      colony link:
      number:
      prompt:

#537 [top left] - seal lynx point tabby, metal magic • unnatural marking, shaped irises, coat alteration (spiky)
      #538 [top right] - smoky black king cheetah, lightning magic • kinked tail, fangs, whiskers
      #539 [bottom left] - isabella (dog) voidtouched candleflame tabby, poison magic • ear tufts, tongue edit
      #540 [bottom right] - amber fox with birdcatcher spots, astral magic • unnatural fur color, unnatural marking, hair edit, whiskers

Code: Select all
      [b]Username;[/b]
      [b]Storkie Name;[/b]
      [b]Nicknames;[/b] (optional)
      [b]Coat Description:[/b]
      [b]Gender:[/b] M/F/Custom
      [b]Born Magic Type;[/b]
      [b]Additional Magic #1[/b] leave blank
      [b]Additional Magic #2[/b] #2; leave blank

[b]Parents:[/b]
      Founder | Founder

[b]Children:[/b]
      -- [url]Partner[/url]
      -- [url]Child1[/url]
      -- [url]Child2[/url]
      -- [url]Child3[/url]
Last edited by wildsight on Mon May 16, 2022 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: storkies 537-540 • open!

Postby eidolon. » Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:00 am

user: ♠️eidolon♠️
    colony link: skogen
    number: 538, 540
    prompt: mark! care em sm,,,
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐡, 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐚... Image
...𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦

╔═════════════╗

call me eidolon^^
bi // she/her
RDR2 brainrot
══════════════════
art comms / toyhouse
artfight ©

╚═════════════╝

eidolon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rina. » Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:39 am

user: rina.
colony link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4708652
number: #537
prompt:
Last edited by rina. on Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image autistic | adult | she/her | archive Image
rina.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DrBubby » Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:40 am

user: DrBubby
colony link: The Whispering Wilds
number: 540
prompt:
Citlali is a mysterious one - no one knows much about them, or where they actually originated from.
Trying to ask them about themselves gets you a multitude of strange, sometimes disjointed or otherwise abstract answers.
They have claimed on more than one occasion to have been born amongst the stars; other times, they have been quoted as saying the star marking on their chest is the result of having absorbed a star, that may or may not now reside where their heart would have been.
They also claim to have visited every planet in the Milky Way, noting that Pluto was so cold their pawpads got stuck to the rocky surface every time they tried to take a step.
It is difficult to obtain any anecdotes about their life that don't directly involve space travel or fantastical claims, but there are a few things their clanmates know very well about them.
They are a fantastic story-teller. Genre, what is that? This feline has an unearthly mastery of all story types, and can captivate even the most stoic individuals with their wild tales of space travel, monsters, and the unknown. The theme of the unknown also lends a little credence to their claims!
They are exceptionally friendly AND talkative! If you so much as look in their general direction, they will 100% approach you to chat and probably talk your ear off for a good 2+ hours.
Aside from the obvious mystery that surrounds them, they have a very ethereal aura. The way they carry themselves, in tandem with their already strange circumstances and the fact that they showed up out of nowhere, make them seem even more out of this world! Rumors have spread amongst members of the clan ranging from them really being some kind of alien to them being an astral ghost that came to earth after getting lost in their travels.
Last edited by DrBubby on Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bubby/Haru | He/They/Zephyr
♥ Partner ♥

Storkies | Wermz | Cozies

ImageImageImageImage
DrBubby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:53 am

user: strawberrymwilk
colony link: lavender glade colony
number: 537
prompt:
who was this cat?? something many lavender glade citizens asked.

Hlíf knew of these questions. of the rumors around them. yet, she could not answer.

who was she?? how had he gotten here?

why had she woken up one day on lavender glade territory with no memories of how they had gotten there.....
Last edited by strawberrymwilk on Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

┌───────┐
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
└───────┘
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raspberrie » Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:31 am

user: Tetractys
colony link: https://toyhou.se/Tetractys/characters/folder:3047993
number: 538 or 540
prompt:

(This’ll be a story for both!)
Edit: I would prefer 538 tho!
Name guide:
Shadow: 538
Alluima: 540

Shadow padded lightly through the forest. Tears streaming down his cheek. “Stupid cats. Stupid colony. Stupid…stupid. Why me? Why am I the ONE getting made fun of?! WHAT DID I DO WRONG?” Shadow stomped his foot on the ground and kicked up dirt. “UGH.” A stick cracked beneath his foot. “I should just rip these stupid fangs out..all they do is cause me trouble.” Shadow heard a huge crash behind a thick oak tree. What the- “who’s there! You know you’re trespassing!” Shadow unsheathed his claws. A weird purple cat walked out from behind the tree. “Whoah woah woah there buster. Put them claws back. Ain’t no reason to have them out. I don’t want land nor food. Don’t have to eat anyway.” Shadow sheathed his claws. “Wha-“

“Well my ship crashed. Do you know any place I could stay?” Ship? Crashed? What does this cat mean? “And WHAT do you mean by that?”

“Oh! Well first let me introduce myself. I’m Alluima. And yes, before anything else I do indeed come from space! I’m from the planet #1 GJ 1214 b.” Shadow blinked quickly. “What?”

“Yea. I’m an alien. What a shocker.. love your tail though!” Shadow looked at his tail. “Really? This old thing? I get made fun of all the time. People say it’s some sort of uuuh..disease. The kits believe it too….” Alluima looked at his tail. “I think it looks very nice!” Shadow looked pleased. “Oh..uuh..thank you..people say I look weird.” Alluima gave a nice pat on the back to Shadow. “We can be weird together! Would that be okay…? Could I uuh.. come with you to your colony?” Shadow smiled. “Of course. We can be weird buddies together.” Shadow smiled. “You know, you’re really sweet. Just like a gooblacit! Looks weird on the outside but really sweet!” Alluima spread her arms out to indicate how sweet it was.

“Huh?”

“Looks like I have some explaining to do.” Alluima giggled.

Shadows heart felt like it was about to burst. Someone out there was just as weird as him. Or weirder.”

Note- though this is an entry for both I don’t mind which I receive! You pick ;0
Last edited by Raspberrie on Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Widget/N
they/them
Not active much anymore.
So if you send a trade it may take me days to get back if not online already.
My apologies
Raspberrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:39 pm

user: Griff
colony link: Tracker!
number: 537
prompt:

Who was that cat? It was the question on a lot of storkie minds, as they watched the solitary cat work. Usually late in the hours of the night, various scraps that the humans left behind would be contorted, bent and shaped into something new. But none knew why they did it, or what sort of storkatten was behind the magic. At least, not until one of their colony stepped forward and was brave enough to ask the questions. Or stupid enough, depending on who you asked of course.

It was Chessy, the young, fragile kitten of Air, that walked up. "Hey uhm... who are you? Why are you... you know?" The other paused, before smiling wider. Making themselves look much smaller and gentler, they gestured the kitten over.

"My name is Bismuth. I am a storkatten of Metal and well... I enjoy creating art. I mean, I know I should be using my magic for more useful things but..." She pauses, trailing off. "Between my looks and my magic I tend to scare off others. I do not mean to but what they see a spiky storkatten wielding metal they think the oh so worst! So I... ran off. Keep to myself. Try and not cause trouble you know little one?" Chessy hummed.

"I see... but your work is wonderful! I do not think it is scary at all!" She reassured. "And if I feel that way, maybe others do too! Maybe even my own colony would accept you!" She looked hopeful, determined as she said these words. Bismuth blinked, taking all of this in, before cracking a smile.

"Yeah? You think so huh? Well I mean I guess I could try... I mean it has been a while and I never know unless... the worst they could say is no right?"

"Right! Lets go!"
Last edited by Griff on Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:05 pm

user: minifun990
colony link:
number:537, 538
prompt:marking for later
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Florida » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:32 pm

user: Agent Florida
    colony link: <3
    number: 539
    prompt: who is this cat?
      Misfortune and misunderstanding is what brought them to the Forgotten Sun Colony, but it was their dry sarcasm that had them becoming swift friends with Flareth. As an accomplished alchemist they use their talents to create not only poisons but tonics, mixtures and remedies for common injures and aliments the colony members suffer from. Of course it's only natural that their skill lies primarily in poison mixtures and compounds but given that there is a low demand for them, outside of the hunters who use them in traps, their time is spent working on concoctions that will sell.

In their free time, they enjoy exploring the forest and drawing diagrams of the plants and animals they run into. In fact, an entire wall of their home is used to display their most detailed of sketches, not just for the their own pleasure, but for bragging rights for when the few company they keep are visiting.

They rarely think of their past life, having permanently closed that chapter of their life once they were accepted into the colony as a full member. Of course, they still have trouble relaxing after sudden loud noises and interruptions occurring during their routines, but it does not fully hinder their day to day activities.

Nothing that a strong cup of camomile tea couldn't alleviate anyway.

Currently, they were full of excitement as Flareth had placed a large personal order for some of their more complex blends. The funds alone would allow them to purchase whatever extra things they would want for the next month, not to mention, how wonderful it felt to be working for a close friend rather than a near-stranger.

They would be putting all of their effort into this batch so their friend would be able to see how great they were with their creations; a point of pride if they had to label it.

Agent Florida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keryth » Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:54 pm

user: Keryth
colony link: Here!
number: 539
prompt:
Word Count: 316
Fastidious and precise, Saevel is a chemist, a leader in her field. She’s proud of her work, nearly to the point of vanity. Saevel is studying the potential use of minuscule doses of poison in helping relieve the pain of the elders in the clan, whose joints have become sore and stiff with pain.

She takes any perceived slights towards her or her work very personally, quickly abandoning her adopted elegance to lash out. However, just because she feels someone has insulted or discredited her work does not mean they truly did, it’s much more frequent for others to simply not place as much importance on the research as Saevel herself.

Saevel’s work has introduced new pain relief options, but she’s still not satisfied with the results, relentlessly pushing herself to create new formulations for even better results. She can be hard on others, but is even harder on herself. Consistently pushing off breaks or meals in favor of additional study, her unceasing drive to learn more about the compounds she has access to frequently take a toll on both her physical and mental health.

She keeps a menagerie of venomous animals, maintained and cared for in association with a trained Faunal mage. Alongside their assistance, Saevel is able to easily and safely extract their venom for formulation and experimentation. While she is happy to handle the animals that gift her with the subject of her study, Saevel would also much prefer to be able to focus on her work.

While at this point in her research, Saevel still produces an ample amount of antivenom in case of accidents. With the help of her Faunal assistant, in lab incidents have decreased to near zero, but it’s not unheard of for a Storkatten to come in with a bite from elsewhere. As she is not a doctor, Saevel leaves the administration of the antivenom to the healers.

feeling ambitious and might try to get another one finished, but who knows
he/him
bird enthusiast
Keryth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me